✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

guess we can expect another in depth interview on GS soon!

BxG8KCACMAA1gHp.jpg:large

Buckelist Moment! Yesterday I sat down with Chris Martin from @Coldplay and we had an engaging 1-1 convo for over an hour. Not only did we talk about all of #Ghoststories track by track but we also talked #Rumi #thealchemist and much more. Trully inspired not only by the conversation but also by the energy. Thank you @juliepilat and the Beats Music team for this amazing experience! Looking forward to what's next! #ChrisMartin #bucketlist #blessed

link

keep an eye on hardknock.tv

And one more coz what the heck lol...

ra3kmw.jpg

*looks at picture*

*images for a moment an alternative universe where Chris didn't turn into a musician but into a- *

* GENERIC TARGET WORKER*

tumblr_inline_n6qy3xJkNW1r4qw8c.gif

*OMFG ALL THE WASTED TALENT*

*quickly kills the invented universe*

:|

please tell me I'm not the only one getting frustrated at imaginary depressing thoughts that create itself by looking at random pictures D:

imagine going to target to buy some stuff and a Chris Martin comes at your back and whispers "Sir do you need any help? Have you found what you were looking for? Do you feel like a puzzle but you can't find your missing piece?"
I'd be like:

"can I buy you"

neutral-poker-face-no-text-s.png

So far the only one I can find of Chris shirtless from the Target concert on 10th Sept..

bgzbqf.jpg

giphy.gif

Heres another video of Chris infamous "Hey, lets change onstage and flash my Holy Shite Abs to everyone" and this gals reaction in her video makes me seriously laugh out loud as I would be saying the same thing lolol ( headphone wearers..be forewarned the end video, its a screaming girl )

Heres another video of Chris infamous "Hey, lets change onstage and flash my Holy Shite Abs to everyone" and this gals reaction in her video makes me seriously laugh out loud as I would be saying the same thing lolol ( headphone wearers..be forewarned the end video, its a screaming girl )

"YASSSSS"

"that's amazing, WOOOO"

"bEST CONCERT EVURRRR!"

MUAHAH!!:lol::laugh3::lol:

that lil' shit knows exactly how hot he is, he's just faking his awkward "I'll change on stage right now", I mean, he could have just spinned around and change in the dark area of the stage, but he chose to stand in full spotlight instead LOL

not that I mind though :charming:

"YASSSSS"

"that's amazing, WOOOO"

"bEST CONCERT EVURRRR!"

MUAHAH!!:lol::laugh3::lol:

that lil' shit knows exactly how hot he is, he's just faking his awkward "I'll change on stage right now", I mean, he could have just spinned around and change in the dark area of the stage, but he chose to stand in full spotlight instead LOL

not that I mind though :charming:

lololol I think he was just proving to me that he was still in shape as I called him chubby the other day in those ill fitting tan trousers :( lololol My bad Chris, if you are reading this... :laugh3: