✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

jUST GOT THIS OFF THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE - so maybe he won't actually be there.....

On the evening of Wednesday 10th September there will be an Opening Ceremony to celebrate the start of the Invictus Games

An audience of 5,000 will gather on the South Lawn of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. An exclusive performance of the official anthem, penned by Coldplay’s Chris Martin, is just one of the highlights of an uplifting event being put together by Kim Gavin, the creative director of the 2012 Summer Olympics Closing Ceremony.

jUST GOT THIS OFF THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE - so maybe he won't actually be there.....

On the evening of Wednesday 10th September there will be an Opening Ceremony to celebrate the start of the Invictus Games

An audience of 5,000 will gather on the South Lawn of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. An exclusive performance of the official anthem, penned by Coldplay’s Chris Martin, is just one of the highlights of an uplifting event being put together by Kim Gavin, the creative director of the 2012 Summer Olympics Closing Ceremony.

Yeah, from what I'm hearing, hes not gonna be there, some choir in to perform the piece he wrote...as now its penned by Chris...not performed by Chris lol oh well

I haven't been around here much the last few days or so, can someone please tell where this little beauty is from? :wideeyed:

Someone "leaked" the scrapped ASFOS original video and its been showing online for the past few days...heres a link to another post on this forum with links for downloading

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/103051-A-Sky-Full-of-Stars-(Alternate-Unreleased-Video)-VIDEO?p=5689540#post5689540

Is it wrong of me to think he looks so flipping fantastic with a bit of weigh on him? Maybe I'm just used to my fella thats 6'3" and weighs 14 stone lol

Ahahhaah :laugh3:

I agree :nod:

I just saw this video here yesterday and literally CRINGED

[video=youtube;dsz-EeNZBkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsz-EeNZBkI

larwd he was some skinny boney something back then wasn't he :dead:

video here[/url]

O__O

What comes next, is Chris going to pay the damage that some pap caused while chasing him with his car and crashed it into Chris's? :freak:

Or maybe he's just acting this super nice so that people don't pester him hmmmm... but then again paps are ALWAYS pestering rich people no matter how they behave :|

Is it just me or Was he limping? It seems like there is something wrong with his right leg.

And he gained some weight :node: [belly! :awesome: ]

I'm being honest, so dont hate on me lol...I take the walk as 2 things going on....firstly, he deffo gained some weight so he is waddling a bit lol and tbh the waist on those trousers look tight so I dont think its a limp, I think its more of a fat belly tight waist buttoned trouser issue lolol And he looks seriously good with the extra weight on him IMHO so he can waddle over to me anytime he likes lololol

I'm being honest, so dont hate on me lol...I take the walk as 2 things going on....firstly, he deffo gained some weight so he is waddling a bit lol and tbh the waist on those trousers look tight so I dont think its a limp, I think its more of a fat belly tight waist buttoned trouser issue lolol

hahaha agree!!! he looks like a 37 year old super cool dad with tiny belly :lol: