🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

how come no one has commented yet on how the curls are coming out nicely again?

CRjUDxlXIAAigRd.jpg:large

I'm much more pleased with Chris letting his baby face go and finally growing some hint of a beard there :wideeyed:

I wonder if we'll ever get to see again full on beardy Chris like back in the Viva days, oh man :drunk:

*edit:

that's the beard I was talking about:

[video=youtube;hTTAyt0b6XA]

how come no one has commented yet on how the curls are coming out nicely again?

I think he's a bit too old for the curls now, he doesn't have the same adorable face for them anymore. I feel he's a lot more majestic/dignified nowadays and his simple haircut accentuates his self-certainty (This is just a mans opinion of course)

I really have a serious case of "Man Crush" for Chris :P

• Like 1

I think he's a bit too old for the curls now, he doesn't have the same adorable face for them anymore. I feel he's a lot more majestic/dignified nowadays and his simple haircut accentuates his self-certainty (This is just a mans opinion of course)

I really have a serious case of "Man Crush" for Chris :P

hahaa! and why wouldn't you? have a "man crush" i mean.

btw, i thought that chris might not have enough hair to rock curls any more, but gladly, looks like i was wrong :escaping:

anyway, i like the curls, and he still is pretty adorable for a nearly 40 year old :wacky:

I'm much more pleased with Chris letting his baby face go and finally growing some hint of a beard there :wideeyed:

I wonder if we'll ever get to see again full on beardy Chris like back in the Viva days, oh man :drunk:

*edit:

oh! that beard was on par with jonny's :laugh3:

toO OLD FOR CURLS?

DudE it's not about being adorable enuff for cuRLZ, it's about the hair itself. If you put curls on his head now, he doesn't look adorable, he looks like a freaking LION. And lions are pretty darn badass if I might say so

lions-mane-300x295.jpg

that's why he has to grow a manly man beard to add to the epic lioness vibe.

I want a lion Chris :sad2:

I really have a serious case of "Man Crush" for Chris
It's alright to be a lil bit homo for Chris :charming: I bet he appreciates it :wiseguy:

I just googled "Chris Martin" for picture references for a video I'm making, and this picture showed up:

this phrase got me so intrigued :wideeyed: :wideeyed: what are you planning Batty??

I actually prefer the viva curls. his hair now looks the one had during MX which I always disliked & called it the TinTin hair cut :P either let it full on or cut it really short as he did during GS era.

these are my personal preferences anyway which I am sure will not be realized & we will be stuck with the TinTin haircut for the whole upcoming era :daisy:

this is from today:

12142235_159049031112372_1316443737_n.jpg

X

*edit:

Ahh I remember back in the days when I was just getting into Coldplay, seeing the first few seconds of this video I was like

'' That's not Chris Martin! It must be some sort of parody'' And I immediately stopped watching haha :laugh3:

toO OLD FOR CURLS?

DudE it's not about being adorable enuff for cuRLZ, it's about the hair itself. If you put curls on his head now, he doesn't look adorable, he looks like a freaking LION. And lions are pretty darn badass if I might say so

lions-mane-300x295.jpg

that's why he has to grow a manly man beard to add to the epic lioness vibe.

I want a lion Chris :sad2:

It's alright to be a lil bit homo for Chris :charming: I bet he appreciates it :wiseguy:

Are you saying he needs to channel his Inner Lion? ...The Lion King ...Wild Man..[emoji208][emoji234][emoji249]....Curls and a Beard...Sweet Mother..

@Batman: So I just read German online news, and then I stumbled over this stupid headline http://www.n-tv.de/ (just scroll down and you'll see )

*scrolls down*

where is i- WHAT THE FUCK!!! HHAHAH how sleazy that headline sounds :sick:

this phrase got me so intrigued what are you planning Batty??

lol just a video for a new Coldplay remix I'm gonna upload on youtube :awesome:

'' That's not Chris Martin! It must be some sort of parody'' And I immediately stopped watching haha
Why did you think it was a parody!? D: Don't tell me because of the manly man hair! :snobby:

Are you saying he needs to channel his Inner Lion? ...The Lion King ...Wild Man......Curls and a Beard...Sweet Mother..

this is EXACTLY whar I'm sayinnn :charming: I wanna hear him ROAR :wideeyed: