✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

'SUP U NUGGET how are you :>

I'm fine i'm fine thank you :awesome:

Last weekend, a friend hijacked my phone while i was in the bathroom and changed my lockscreen, from a picture of my family, to this: %C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3-Chris-Martin-%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3.jpg

I was going to change it right away but..uh..i...i didn't :|

• Like 7

I'm fine i'm fine thank you :awesome:

Last weekend, a friend hijacked my phone while i was in the bathroom and changed my lockscreen, from a picture of my family, to this: %C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3-Chris-Martin-%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3.jpg

I was going to change it right away but..uh..i...i didn't :|

Perfect!

• 2 weeks later...
You can tell immediately that his face is mirrored ?

the left side of his face always seems a little bigger if that makes sense. so when i see it on my left instead of right it stands out to me. i think it's something i'm more apt to notice in general than other people, because the same thing happened with a friend of mine's profile picture a few months ago. but in this particular instance, his LOVE button is also backwards, so that helps to confirm :P

• Like 1

... but in this particular instance, his LOVE button is also backwards, so that helps to confirm :P

LOL, I was focused so hard on his face, I thought that his teeth might have given it away and then I read this. [emoji23]

haha, well when you look at a face a hundred thousand times :joy:

i don't know if this makes any more sense but this is how i see it :p

2d0an7k.jpg

i wonder if Chris ever thought he'd be the topic of this kind of discussion :joy:

you know, i've seen a screen grab of a text book where the discussion is facial asymmetry and a grammy 2009 pic of chris and its mirror were used to show how asymmetric faces look like :joy:

and it sure is obvious to me too.

• Like 2

you know, i've seen a screen grab of a text book where the discussion is facial asymmetry and a grammy 2009 pic of chris and its mirror were used to show how asymmetric faces look like :joy:

and it sure is obvious to me too.

Wow, can you post that textbook page please ? :)