🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

:lipsrsealed2: just a small one Amanda :shame:

edit-- I'm going to hell already, might as well have a little fun :devilish:

hehe that's cool :P

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

THE TWEET FROM GUY 4 HOURS AGO.........YAH HE'S IN MY FUCKING CITY!!!! :dead::dead:

Ya I saw the tweet!! Woooot! Time for a good ol' fashioned Guy hunt! ;)

Okay ladies and Guy I'm off! Goodnight! :)

well.

that's it.

im 99.9999% positive it's not going to happen.

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Ok I'm back a little tipsy and apparently we're still in a dilemma for our little Lauren....

@Lauren how much cash do you have on hand? can you take a taxi to where you need to go and get back ? if that's doable then do it! uh public transport of some kind, bus,subway, I don't know much about Austin so excuse my ignorance.

none of your friends drive or have a car they can use tomorrow? if you can't get there tomorrow they'll be in the Big Easy Tues and then prolly back in TX that night/morning for your show so there's a little time before your Coldplay Karma kicks in to hunt Guy down and tackle him :P

good night Amanda, Laura and whoever else I missed :hug: oh and Amanda it is a little cool but maybe a little mean but like I said I'm going to hell anyway so..... :P

Yay Sarah for the boys coming to Brazil, woohoo for you :dance::dance:

edit-- ok now I'm really leaving for good for the night

Night Berrygirls :hug::kiss:

Here are the pics I took of Guy at the Indy show on June 5...enjoy!!

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

100_2306.jpg

100_2409.jpg

100_2410.jpg

100_2437.jpg

100_2463.jpg

100_2465.jpg

100_2476.jpg

100_2477.jpg

My friend took these two

IMG_6499.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

LIZZY LIKES!!! :freak: esp. that last one with the strip of boxers hanging out............:dead: :sweatdrop: oddly enough those werent the Calvin Klein boxers tho.....i hope he isnt switching bands of boxers :uhoh:.........the Calvins are TOO epic! :lol:

Ok I'm back a little tipsy and apparently we're still in a dilemma for our little Lauren....

@Lauren how much cash do you have on hand? can you take a taxi to where you need to go and get back ? if that's doable then do it! uh public transport of some kind, bus,subway, I don't know much about Austin so excuse my ignorance.

none of your friends drive or have a car they can use tomorrow? if you can't get there tomorrow they'll be in the Big Easy Tues and then prolly back in TX that night/morning for your show so there's a little time before your Coldplay Karma kicks in to hunt Guy down and tackle him :P

good night Amanda, Laura and whoever else I missed :hug: oh and Amanda it is a little cool but maybe a little mean but like I said I'm going to hell anyway so..... :P

ditto on everything Jenn said :wink:

Lauren whatever happens u know im rooting for u 100% for something to happen to where u can do some snooping around........god knows u deserve to run into Guy in your home city! :hug:

yah im pretty sure i cant do it tomorrow unless some miracle happens. maybe i'll get lucky when they come back from louisianna.

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

100_2306.jpg

100_2409.jpg

100_2410.jpg

100_2437.jpg

100_2463.jpg

100_2465.jpg

100_2476.jpg

100_2477.jpg

My friend took these two

IMG_6499.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

:dead:

thank you!!

Lauren do u think this is the lake u said something about him jogging around in Austin?! :o

i guess that might be hard to tell :\

probably not since there arent really any places in town lake where you're allowed to swim (although there are a few loopholes)

i think he might be going to lake travis, which meant he drove by my house :dead:

hahaha :lol: nothing better than being tispy and talking about Coldplay :P

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

100_2306.jpg

100_2409.jpg

100_2410.jpg

100_2437.jpg

100_2463.jpg

100_2465.jpg

100_2476.jpg

100_2477.jpg

My friend took these two

IMG_6499.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

:dead::wideeyed:

thank u for posting these!

OMG LATEST TWEET:

The great American freeway. Heading to a lake for a swim...Guy http://yfrog.com/598gcj

:dead:

wow, look how vast that highway is! Guy really does a good eye for kitchy photos :wacky:

probably not since there arent really any places in town lake where you're allowed to swim (although there are a few loopholes)

i think he might be going to lake travis, which meant he drove by my house :dead:

aww, i still have hope for u at ur show! and that's def. a plus...not many people get to say that Guy Berryman possibly drove by their house :wink3: