ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Liz and Laura pg is preggers/or Jonny Buckland ;) still kidding people :laugh3:

ย 

Totally agree with you Liz, although I do think some of the more rabid fans would absolutely lose their shit if Guy got married again or had a gf

ย 

yeah i know well that just scares me bc i know there are prolly Guy fans out there that would break down if they knew he had a gf or wife again.....:cry: we dont need another fiasco like that one girl who said she was gonna kill herself when Chris married Gwyn.....:bigcry: and then no one ever heard from her again and she dropped off the board :uhoh: :wreck:

i know some of us are more sensitive in here than others, so thats why we should be nice to everyone too even if they seem to not like his gf or whatever...... in time if they really care about him, they will learn to want him to be happy even if he is with someone else.....:)

Jonny is pregnant with the baby of Jon Bon Jovi.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Sorry! :P

Here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7d-QRFpgfw]YouTube - Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland on Rove Live[/ame]

(Sorry, it has no Guy in it! :P)

we dont need another fiasco like that one girl who said she was gonna kill herself when Chris married Gwyn.....:bigcry: and then no one ever heard from her again and she dropped off the board :uhoh: :wreck:

Oh hell no, really?! :blank:

yeah i know well that just scares me bc i know there are prolly Guy fans out there that would break down if they knew he had a gf or wife again.....:cry: we dont need another fiasco like that one girl who said she was gonna kill herself when Chris married Gwyn.....:bigcry: and then no one ever heard from her again and she dropped off the board :uhoh: :wreck:

i know some of us are more sensitive in here than others, so thats why we should be nice to everyone too even if they seem to not like his gf or whatever...... in time if they really care about him, they will learn to want him to be happy even if he is with someone else.....:)

ย 

WTF?! really someone actually said that ! how sad:(

It makes me wonder how they felt when he married Jo, and when they got divorced :wreck:

I'm with Nadia how can you say you love someone then wish the most hateful things on the person they love the most :huh: totally twisted.

ย 

Just hoping Guy can keep their relationship quiet a little while longer before the vultures descend, I'm sure it's a matter of time if she's traveling with them on this leg of the tour that pics will soon surface... then I'm afraid of what's to come

small peace offering, well confusion offering :)

ย 

From the live thread.... thanks Gianna :bomb:

ย 

DSCN0736.jpg

ย 

i died. :dead: first, ab posting the paradiso video and now gianna's pic!!

ย 

ย 

ย 

i totally agree with that last part, liz! :) and with what Nadia just said as well!

ย 

but that's really sad about that one member :\

ย 

It makes me wonder how they felt when he married Jo, and when they got divorced :wreck:

I'm with Nadia how can you say you love someone then wish the most hateful things on the person they love the most :huh: totally twisted.

ย 

Just hoping Guy can keep their relationship quiet a little while longer before the vultures descend, I'm sure it's a matter of time if she's traveling with them on this leg of the tour that pics will soon surface... then I'm afraid of what's to come

ย 

oh dear...:uhoh:

ย 

Jonny is pregnant with the baby of Jon Bon Jovi.

ย 

ahahaha!

ย 

ย 

yeah for real......that story really freaks me out! :cry:

ย 

and i kind of think the pictures have already emerged...........:lipsrsealed2:but whatever what do i know?! IMO!:P

Aww Ab you spilled the beans :lol: but I thought we agreed it was Gene Simmons' baby:stunned:

Well, that interview was a long time ago.

Maybe Jonny is now pregnant with Gene Simmon's baby!

PS - I'm REALLY sleepy right now, so mind my random posts! :P

yeah for real......that story really freaks me out! :cry:

ย 

and i kind of think the pictures have already emerged...........:lipsrsealed2:but whatever what do i know?! IMO!:P

ย 

you mean the happy smiling Guy ones? :rolleyes:

Well, that interview was a long time ago.

Maybe Jonny is now pregnant with Gene Simmon's baby!

PS - I'm REALLY sleepy right now, so mind my random posts! :P

ย 

Yeah well you never know with these rock stars geez :P could be John Mayer's baby for all I know :lol:

ย 

you mean he's not preggers with Guy's bebe?

or, rather, he's not preggers with Chris' bebe?

ย 

I say Will's, since he's got the most bebes :laugh3::laugh3:

ย 

OH NOOOOOO....

ย 

Guy is pregnant with me????

ย 

ย 

:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

ย 

:lol:

Oh wow lots to catch up on!!

ย 

ย 

OMG LATEST TWEET:

ย 

The great American freeway. Heading to a lake for a swim...Guy http://yfrog.com/598gcj

ย 

ย 

:dead:

ย 

It's too bad he didn't take a pic of him IN the lake :sneaky:.

ย 

probably not since there arent really any places in town lake where you're allowed to swim (although there are a few loopholes)

i think he might be going to lake travis, which meant he drove by my house :dead:

ย 

You never knoooow...;)

ย 

Okay...:uhoh:

Anyone who assaults me, I'm getting' the Jenn Weapon out! :P

ย 

Why, yes!

How did you think I know?! :P

ย 

Anyway, I don't have piccies right now, I'll just post this...

My fave outfit!

ย 

Amazing vid :nice: I'm sure Chris is feeling a little better knowing the other boys are starting to get the attention :D

ย 

small peace offering, well confusion offering :)

ย 

From the live thread.... thanks Gianna :bomb:

ย 

DSCN0736.jpg

ย 

yowsa!!!!:wink3::wink3:

ย 

Lizzy I know exactly what you mean........how can you say you love Chris and then hate his wife its twisted.........I love those two together and I'm happy that Guy has a girlfriend........someone as sexy as him is not gonna be single for long....

ย 

I agree with Nadia I knew he wouldn't stay single for long. :sneaky:

ย 

ย 

ohh dear :S that's sad but yeah you're right Liz they'll get used to it. The other members are all married and Guy deserves the happiness of being with someone just as well :)

ย 

Do you guy's really think it's Arlene ?!!!!!

ย 

If it's Arlene, then that's an even bigger "I'm not surprised" :P

I'm here! I'm here! I had to save the best thread for last! Plus, I have A LOT of Guy pics that will take forever to post.

ย 

Liz! It was so awesome meeting you! And it's safe to say I will be posting in this thread A LOT more:laugh3:

ย 

You girls better prepare yourselves because it's about to get Berry hot in here!:sneaky: