✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

You guys did Nettie proud with those picspams :cry: I'm sure she's smiling right now :)

*clicks and saves* I could see this in a cologne ad. " 'Rockstar' by Calvin Klein":lol:

Ya we'll chant "red shirt" as we encounter him...you know, for the good of the campaign...even if he's not wearing one :P

Ahaha that's a good way of putting it Jenn! "Eye on the prize" :wink3: very ohhh yeah ;)

Yeah I was just there. Sad what happened to her :( RIP Nettie!

n615067663_1011706_9233.jpg

Hahaha yeah Amanda that pic was divine indeed, but he's got too many clothes on for it to be a true CK ad :wink3::sneaky: he needs to just be in the CKs

and only the CKs :dead:

hahaha all for the campaign, i'm ready, but he better be wearing the red shirt :whip::whip:

Good night ladies :hug::kiss:

she was so lucky!! he looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous that day. :bomb:

RIP Nettie:bigcry:

I´m still shocked! Its so sad!:cry:

RIP Nettie!

Hahaha yeah Amanda that pic was divine indeed, but he's got too many clothes on for it to be a true CK ad :wink3::sneaky: he needs to just be in the CKs and only the CKs :dead:

:dead:

Is better for me not imagine that!:bomb:

The cologne would´ve been sold out in few hours:wink3:

Some new gifs from Kiran.......:D

r0vbpw.gif

wlvymf.gif

^^ the last one i asked for cus Lauren found a video from the DC show of when he looked at my sign again for a moment and smiled during Lovers in Japan!!! :bomb: so thats why that one is special to me! :dead:

oh Nettie... :cry:

Hi Kathi! *waves*

wlvymf.gif

^^ the last one i asked for cus Lauren found a video from the DC show of when he looked at my sign again for a moment and smiled during Lovers in Japan!!! :bomb: so thats why that one is special to me! :dead:

:wideeyed: Oh Lizzy!!!

The smile! :wink3:

You surelly have lots of Coldplay Karma :dead:

r0vbpw.gif

wlvymf.gif

:bomb::bomb: that smile, even blurry melts me :sweatdrop:

guy71.jpg

I had no idea! .....

And I still dont have:confused: What are you guys talking about?:inquisitive:

OMG I a terrible Coldplay fan :(

OMG OMG OMG OMG! :bigcry:

Thats so so so sad! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

I used to go to GuyBerryman.net almoust every day!!:(

RIP Nettie

same!

but it's great cuz she made a new one

http://guyberryman.wordpress.com/

:( Fuck.Sorry for swearing.I'm just a gutted

dont worry about it!

yah there's a bit of an all-around depressed feeling in the coldplay fanbase. :(

r0vbpw.gif

wlvymf.gif

oh, that video! :wacky:

and i love that first gif!

oh Nettie... :cry:

oh my gosh. :bigcry:

Hey everyone! Just found this on a thread that Pris posted :smiley: ahhhh! he went to the Philippines :dance: and i was just there :P

Down on The Farm

By Scott & Therese Garceau Updated July 05, 2009 12:00 AM

travel3.jpg

MANILA, Philippines – Forget any preconceptions you might have about The Farm, the health resort set amid San Benito’s lush forests in Batangas. It’s not what you think.

“We’ve heard it all,” says Mary-Anne Elgar, The Farm’s general manager for operations, shaking her head. “That it’s The Fat Farm, or The Veggie Farm, or The Enema Farm, or even The Expensive Farm.” For the record: “It’s a health farm.”

“We want to break down the perception that it’s fanatical or extremist,” adds her husband, The Farm’s general manager David Elgar. “We’re not. We’re just presenting life in a different way.”

For years, clients from the upper brackets have taken the 80-kilometer drive from Manila to this lush getaway. They’ve come here to cleanse themselves, to seek medical guidance on a variety of conditions — from obesity and stress to serious addictions.

But now that’s about to change — or the “upper brackets” part is, anyway. “We want to recreate The Farm as a health resort destination, a getaway place near the city for rest and relaxation,” explains David. “It’s not limited to a detox place, it’s not expensive or elitist.”

Toward that end, The Farm is doing something completely different: it’s promoting short-term getaway packages aimed at couples, corporate groups and day visitors; and it’s reaching out to the local market — which has long perceived The Farm to be staffed by white-robed gurus promoting rigid treatments — with a price structure favorable to Filipinos. Foreigners will still pay the regular rates, something they can well afford to do. “It’s really a spa paradise,” David notes. “In the entire world, The Farm is one of only a handful of resorts like this.”

It’s the kind of place rock stars might come to chill — or dry — out. In fact, we are told that Guy Berryman, bass player from Coldplay, was a weeklong visitor last year. He had read about The Farm while leafing through a magazine in Sydney; he apparently told his family and mates, “You can stay and keep partying; I’m going to The Farm to detox.”

“He came here for a week, slept most of the time,” according to David. “Said it changed his life. He was so stressed and exhausted from touring and the rock-star lifestyle. Now he says, ‘I know when to stop.’”

Of course, plenty of celebrities pop in to The Farm; understandably, for the most part, the Elgars keep mum about their identities.

travel3b.jpg

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=483710&publicationSubCategoryId=87

r0vbpw.gif

wlvymf.gif

oooh these gifs are lovely :wacky::heart:

:bomb::bomb: that smile, even blurry melts me :sweatdrop:

guy71.jpg

ditto, Jenn :D and OHHH that piccie :wink3:

dont worry about it!

yah there's a bit of an all-around depressed feeling in the coldplay fanbase. :(

i agree...the news of her death is so shocking :cry::(

dont worry about it!

Still can't believe it :cry:

Hey everyone! Just found this on a thread that Pris posted :smiley: ahhhh! he went to the Philippines :dance: and i was just there :P

Hey Laura!!! Too bad you didn't know earlier.....stalking trip :lol:

I saw this a bit ago in this thread i think like 4th of July weekend :\.... good to know he knows when to stop now, :D. Can't lose our Guy to nonsense :whip:

Still can't believe it :cry:

Hey Laura!!! Too bad you didn't know earlier.....stalking trip :lol:

I saw this a bit ago in this thread i think like 4th of July weekend :\.... good to know he knows when to stop now, :D. Can't lose our Guy to nonsense :whip:

Jenn! Oh I know! hehehe ;) Anyway, i agree, it's good that he has control of his partying ways now :smiley:

EDIT: Sorry everyone about re-posting the article :\

Jenn! Oh I know! hehehe ;) Anyway, i agree, it's good that he has control of his partying ways now :smiley:

Now if only we can get him to stop smoking :whip:

Guy do it for Nico!!! :lol:

love your mood btw... 7 days 7 woohoo!!!!

gotta go ttyl :kiss:

^^haha alright for another campaign! :thumbsup:

and i can't wait too Lauren...ahhh! :dance:

Now if only we can get him to stop smoking :whip:

Guy do it for Nico!!! :lol:

love your mood btw... 7 days 7 woohoo!!!!

gotta go ttyl :kiss:

aww yeah i hope he quits as well! :lol:

But yeah i was ecstatic when i saw that option in the mood category!! :laugh3: it's only 7 MORE DAYS! whoo :dance: lol

anyway, ttyl Jenn! :hug:

snapcp.gif

does anyone know where this lil gif of them is from? :) Gianna posted it in the siggies and avis thread but she might not be on again until a few more days.....

ive never seen it b4......it looks so cute whatever they are doing!

here it is !!!

it's fast,but its around :23-26

O thanks so much Niky! :kiss:

yeah they are right at 0.25 we need a screenshot of them someone :P

Guy looks deadly in that white shirt :bomb:

edit: Guys hand is in pocket once AGAIN :dozey:

here it is !!!

it's fast,but its around :23-26

Aww, I remember when I 1st saw that on TV, I screamed "Coldplay SQUEEEE".

Funny that I didn't realize how hot Guy is back then! :rolleyes:

@Lizzy: I'll take a screenshot when I use my other computer. :D