✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

i dont think theyre overdoing it.

i think theyre just at the point in the band's life where they really want to get a lot done, and fast. plus, i think theyre really dedicated to pleasing the fans. example: LRLRL disk, nonstop touring and the strawberry swing video.

but thats just my opinion:heart:

No, Its not stupid.

Ppl can like or dislike a video for whatever reason. Its called having your own opinion.

With that said I dont care who is necessarily in the strawberry swing video. I personally just think they should of stopped with vids at Lovers in Japan. They are already big enough right now, its like they just want to keep getting bigger. Didn't Chris say they were getting so big during X&Y but they wanted to come back better rather than bigger? Well they came back better with Viva la Vida, but now..... it feels like they are over doing it. And not just with the Strawberry Swing video......

I know it's called having your own opinion, but when you read comments that make it seem like folks are disappointed because Guy may not be in then it becomes stupid. :rolleyes: Hopefully, people are fans of the whole band and not just of one person. If the band is over doing it then that is also one's opinion. Some folks may feel like they are not doing enough and some may feel different. Again, I personally can't get enough of the band so I'm happy for whatever they do and they may be because I was able to meet them so I am just in a giggly mood.

Anyway...I'm out of here. I don't hang in this thread and it was by mistake that I ended up here. I meant to click on another thread and ended up here. My bad.

I know it's called having your own opinion, but when you read comments that make it seem like folks are disappointed because Guy may not be in then it becomes stupid. :rolleyes: Hopefully, people are fans of the whole band and not just of one person. If the band is over doing it then that is also one's opinion. Some folks may feel like they are not doing enough and some may feel different. Again, I personally can't get enough of the band so I'm happy for whatever they do and they may be because I was able to meet them so I am just in a giggly mood.

Anyway...I'm out of here. I don't hang in this thread and it was by mistake that I ended up here. I meant to click on another thread and ended up here. My bad.

^^ @ trace.. whatever....ur GAY! :whatever:

good riddance you dont post in here regulary. if you did i would of proceeded to grab my pistol and shoot myself in the head upon reading your obnoxious posts. good day sir.

rofl so Guy is fine and I dont think him and Justin Bartha look alike.....

http://www.squarehippies.com/separated-at-birth/2008/05/separated-at-birth-justin-bartha-guy-berryman/

Guy B. wins hands down!

^^ GAY! :whatever:

rofl so Guy is fine and I dont think him and Justin Bartha look alike.....

http://www.squarehippies.com/separated-at-birth/2008/05/separated-at-birth-justin-bartha-guy-berryman/

Guy B. wins hands down!

OMG I've seen that article before and always wondered who Justin Bartha was and now that I've seen The Hangover and realized he was in Failure to Launch...:lol: anyway, i agree that Guy is wayyyyy hotter, although Justin isn't bad-looking at all ;)

i know that totally went against Guy :shame:

:dance:

pirate.png

one of the reasons why I loved the 60 Mins. interview :heart:

Considering that that website says

Contrary to popular belief, Chris Martin is NOT the hottest guy in this picture, although I totally wouldn’t mind to boink his brains out sometimes.

I consider it a FAIL of a source.:laugh3:

xx

Meh, I couldn't care less about this!

If they're in the video, then that would be perfect, if they're not, that wouldn't change anything...unless the video turned out to be shit, like LiTII!

:guy:

It's not my favourite video by them but I didn't mind it. :)

I can't believe I'm even posting in this thread but if the rest of the band are not in the video then what is the big deal? From my knowledge, they (the rest of the guys) prefer not making/being in music videos. If that is what they want or that is how the video is (only Chris) then I respect their wishes.

Oh I'm not fussing there. Whatever the band comes up with is always creative, whether the triple threat ;) is present or not. It's just nice to see them when they are there :nice:

makes great eye candy :sneaky:

yeah, i totally agree amanda!! keeping my fingers crossed that all 4 of them are in there :D

i see where you're coming from, but still it'd be nice to see all four of them :) and i agree with Sarah, it totally enforces the whole "Chris and those other guys" mentality for anyone who isn't familiar with the band :\

Maybe Guy is supposed to be the killer squirrel...:thinking::P

i dont think theyre overdoing it.

i think theyre just at the point in the band's life where they really want to get a lot done, and fast. plus, i think theyre really dedicated to pleasing the fans. example: LRLRL disk, nonstop touring and the strawberry swing video.

but thats just my opinion:heart:

Yeah if it seems like they're overdoing it, keep in mind their record company could be pulling a string or two :\ but I like that they're trying to give a lot back to their fans :). It's kinda like they want to reimburse us.

^^lol don't worry Darcy! i'm right there with ya...Guy and these pics can have that effect on a girl ;):lol:

Maybe Guy is supposed to be the killer squirrel...:thinking::P

if so, that maybe his most interesting role in a video to date :P

justin bartha is really good-looking, but no one beats guy. :heart:

coldplay83144594.jpg

haha and no one beats his expression in this picture :lol: