✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Hello Berrygirls!!! I see some hot tempers of sort over the video, no worries most folk like The Scientist and that's a Chris only vid, so i don't care really one way or the other. If they decided no more vids that's fine with me, just as long as i can still see them in concert and buy the album.

I was only gonna comment on the pics but.... oh well hot stuff girlies damn fine hot,sexy stuff :bomb:

aaw, thanks(:

laugh.jpg

allwinter.jpg

Oh my lord!! :bomb::dead:

:lol:

hi, im darcy:nice:

oooh.jpg

Hi Darcy I'm Jenn!! excellent picspams :dead:

Sowy for my rant :P

Here some more oldies to make up for it!

screenshot128mk.jpg

screenshot143at.jpg

screenshot053am.jpg

guy18.jpg

netties_crystal_palace_pix_24062005.jpg

dvd701zv.jpg

2g.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3:

Awww me likey the oldies :sneaky: :bomb:

:dance:

pirate.png

ja.jpg

iswamacross.jpg

aaww.jpg

:wacky::wacky:

Alright, here are most of my Guy pics that I took:

006-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

030.jpg

040-1.jpg

056-1.jpg

066.jpg

006-1.jpg

085-1.jpg

086.jpg

096.jpg

107-1.jpg

062-1.jpg

Ooh those are fabulous Caroline!!! You lucky girl, got what 2 more shows right?! See ya in Carson :dance::dance:

watch just because I want him to, he won't be wearing the red shirt for my show :bigcry: he's been wearing it constantly, watch he'll change things up for SoCal :(

sorry to be of annoyance anymore.

and sorry to bring Jo up again. But just now saw this and I have to say that when i talked to her, we talked some about how big Coldplay had gotten. she said Guy was also not in agreement with all the touring they have been doing on this Viva Tour.....he has a harder time keeping healthy (guess he gets sick a lot on the road), also they were planning on taking a months vaca to Monaco instead of touring....:laugh3: but i guess not since new tours were announced and he (and she also agreed) that they were over doing it a bit much for Viva....

she also mentioned he wasnt a fan of the music vid LiTii Or doing Lost + with Jay Z..... but since the other 3 liked it he was odd man out :(

For all those reasons i say the Berryman is God :smug:

and so i guess he gets more say in his side project Aparatjic (hope i spelled that right lol)

And can i say WOW so many pictures of this man in here.......ive hit the jackpot.....you all are lovely for posting these!

You're not an annoyance to anyone, well not me anyway, :P... that's awesome you got to meet Jo.

Hmm that might explain his "attitude" of late, he doesn't seem as into the tour this time around.

ditto what Laura said, you've def hit the jackpot in the pics dept in here!!!

okay all done for now, night ladies :kiss:

and sorry to bring Jo up again. But just now saw this and I have to say that when i talked to her, we talked some about how big Coldplay had gotten. she said Guy was also not in agreement with all the touring they have been doing on this Viva Tour.....he has a harder time keeping healthy (guess he gets sick a lot on the road), also they were planning on taking a months vaca to Monaco instead of touring....:laugh3: but i guess not since new tours were announced and he (and she also agreed) that they were over doing it a bit much for Viva....

she also mentioned he wasnt a fan of the music vid LiTii Or doing Lost + with Jay Z..... but since the other 3 liked it he was odd man out :(

and so i guess he gets more say in his side project Aparatjic (hope i spelled that right lol)

And can i say WOW so many pictures of this man in here.......ive hit the jackpot.....you all are lovely for posting these!

you werent being annoying:nice: dont worry.

we all love the boys here, and want the best for them, so thats what matters!

Well, that is something anybodoy has to live with when in a band. I am sure there plenty of occassion when he wants to do something and one of the others won't. So, major counts like in every good partnership.

Regarding Appartick (can't spell it either) guess that is just a bit of fun and most things come from Mags - well the whole thing has Mags written allover it.

All will be good. :)

P.

thanx thanx starshine...

OK what the fuck is UP with this place?!:laugh3: I go to your gallery on here and click "Guy Berryman" and the first page is filled with THIS picture! :laugh3:

you all are fucked up.....who makes this shit?:laugh3:

guysbabyct3.jpg