✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Help us out ladies...

We're discussing Mr. B's glasses on the "Ask the Oracle" thread and we're looking for a particular photo that I think has been posted on this thread before.

The conversation starts about half way down this page:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48380&page=154

and continues down the next page.

Anyone got the photo and if so, can you post on the Oracle thread?

I know it's called having your own opinion, but when you read comments that make it seem like folks are disappointed because Guy may not be in then it becomes stupid. :rolleyes: Hopefully, people are fans of the whole band and not just of one person. If the band is over doing it then that is also one's opinion. Some folks may feel like they are not doing enough and some may feel different. Again, I personally can't get enough of the band so I'm happy for whatever they do and they may be because I was able to meet them so I am just in a giggly mood.

Anyway...I'm out of here. I don't hang in this thread and it was by mistake that I ended up here. I meant to click on another thread and ended up here. My bad.

Holy shit I started a war. *runs away*

:laugh3:

Here for a quick update :nice:

if so, that maybe his most interesting role in a video to date :P

:laugh3:

Hey everyone, I was lucky enough to be about 10 feet from Guy last night so I got tons of great pics of him, but this has to be my favorite.

062-1.jpg

Nice to meet you, Laura. I'm Caroline!

Caroline thanks for sharing the photos :) they are scrumptious!!! I'm Amanda by the way! Welcome!

sorry to be of annoyance anymore.

and sorry to bring Jo up again. But just now saw this and I have to say that when i talked to her, we talked some about how big Coldplay had gotten. she said Guy was also not in agreement with all the touring they have been doing on this Viva Tour.....he has a harder time keeping healthy (guess he gets sick a lot on the road), also they were planning on taking a months vaca to Monaco instead of touring....:laugh3: but i guess not since new tours were announced and he (and she also agreed) that they were over doing it a bit much for Viva....

she also mentioned he wasnt a fan of the music vid LiTii Or doing Lost + with Jay Z..... but since the other 3 liked it he was odd man out :(

For all those reasons i say the Berryman is God :smug:

and so i guess he gets more say in his side project Aparatjic (hope i spelled that right lol)

And can i say WOW so many pictures of this man in here.......ive hit the jackpot.....you all are lovely for posting these!

oh you are in no way being annoying :). That's neat that you found that out from Jo. I could imagine how tired he must be, it can't be easy doing the same tour for over a year. The band needs a nice long vacation when it finishes :)

...and yes he's quite a masterpiece ;)

Hello Berrygirls!!!!

Well this will probably be my last post before I leave tomorrow for CA to see the boys in the flesh :bomb: :dance::dance::dance:

I'll be sure to take good pics and remember everything that happens so i can post a poorly written review :P

I'm hoping he keeps the red shirt going for Sat!!!!

RED SHIRT RED SHIRT RED SHIRT :laugh3::laugh3:

^^ @ trace.. whatever....ur GAY! :whatever:

good riddance you dont post in here regulary. if you did i would of proceeded to grab my pistol and shoot myself in the head upon reading your obnoxious posts. good day sir.

rofl so Guy is fine and I dont think him and Justin Bartha look alike.....

http://www.squarehippies.com/separated-at-birth/2008/05/separated-at-birth-justin-bartha-guy-berryman/

Guy B. wins hands down!

Here's my post so blow yourself away, sir.

With that said. I wont be like that Trace person and cramp up Guy's space with obnoxious and annoying comments .

It's Tracy with a y and not an e. :rolleyes: IMO, my posts are not obnoxious and annoying unlike some posts that have been on this board. BTW....I've posted in this thread plenty of times with pics and such.

Hello Berrygirls!!!!

Well this will probably be my last post before I leave tomorrow for CA to see the boys in the flesh :bomb: :dance::dance::dance:

I'll be sure to take good pics and remember everything that happens so i can post a poorly written review :P

I'm hoping he keeps the red shirt going for Sat!!!!

RED SHIRT RED SHIRT RED SHIRT :laugh3::laugh3:

OMGGGG! 24 hours until you see Guy :dance::dance::dance::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Have fun and can't wait for all your stories/piccies when you get back! :hug:

*starts singing* Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya, Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya, Oh lord, kumbaya...

600full-guy-berryman-6.jpg?o=11

haha :D I have to agree, can't we all just get along and drop the argument already? :)