✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Hi everyone!! Havent been here for a while..... :shame:

Girls! I feel your pain! I will cry if the other boys aren't in this music video. :stunned: I mean, really. I love Chris and all, but what about the rest of the band? It's not like it's "Chris Martin and 3 Other Dudes"...it's Coldplay! [/rant]

Yeah... I want all of them in the video!!:angry:

berryman.jpg

:wideeyed: And look at those arms!!!:wink3:

Oi hottie!:kiss:

Wouldn't he just be The BerryMan? :P

I think I must be the only one on here who isn't thrilled about this music video :shifty:

Hahaha nice touch Liz!

Girls! I feel your pain! I will cry if the other boys aren't in this music video. :stunned: I mean, really. I love Chris and all, but what about the rest of the band? It's not like it's "Chris Martin and 3 Other Dudes"...it's Coldplay! [/rant]

I agree. It's not a Coldplay video if Guy, Will and Jonny aren't in it. We've only seen a preview so far, so let's hope they make an appearance! :nice:

Meh, I couldn't care less about this!

If they're in the video, then that would be perfect, if they're not, that wouldn't change anything...unless the video turned out to be shit, like LiTII!

:guy:

I can't believe I'm even posting in this thread but if the rest of the band are not in the video then what is the big deal? From my knowledge, they (the rest of the guys) prefer not making/being in music videos. If that is what they want or that is how the video is (only Chris) then I respect their wishes.

I can't believe I'm even posting in this thread but if the rest of the band are not in the video then what is the big deal? From my knowledge, they (the rest of the guys) prefer not making/being in music videos. If that is what they want or that is how the video is (only Chris) then I respect their wishes.

Thats why the midia says Coldplay is Chris + 4 other guys.

Hahaha nice touch Liz!

I agree. It's not a Coldplay video if Guy, Will and Jonny aren't in it. We've only seen a preview so far, so let's hope they make an appearance! :nice:

yeah, i totally agree amanda!! keeping my fingers crossed that all 4 of them are in there :D

i see where you're coming from, but still it'd be nice to see all four of them :) and i agree with Sarah, it totally enforces the whole "Chris and those other guys" mentality for anyone who isn't familiar with the band :\

^ Yeah, I seamed like the only one attacking it the day it came out!

I just don't like it, it makes me...facepalms...sorry!

20090713che12.jpg

20090713che9.jpg

:snobby: I agree. I didnt like it from the beginning.....its my least fav. of their videos :\

and i wasn't talking about being upset if the other guys are not in it. I am mostly just tired of the "cutsey" things lately....like LiTii.....that whole vid is what i call "cutsey"

thats just not what I think of when I think of Coldplay music videos......what about The Scientist and Violet Hill and Fix You.......all of those are great music videos.

Plus the whole thing of them showing it b4 the Proposal and Bruno in theaters is lame....sorry but thats stuff that Jo Bros do over here :bigcry:

:shame:

:snobby: I agree. I didnt like it from the beginning.....its my least fav. of their videos :\

and i wasn't talking about being upset if the other guys are not in it. I am mostly just tired of the "cutsey" things lately....like LiTii.....that whole vid is what i call "cutsey"

thats just not what I think of when I think of Coldplay music videos......what about The Scientist and Violet Hill and Fix You.......all of those are great music videos.

Plus the whole thing of them showing it b4 the Proposal and Bruno in theaters is lame....sorry but thats stuff that Jo Bros do over here :bigcry:

:shame:

yeah when I read that, it kind of put me off :\ seriously?! ugh. and the Jo Bros :dozey:

Thats why the midia says Coldplay is Chris + 4 other guys.

Ummm, that goes on with other bands too and not just Coldplay. The lead singer is always the one who gets the attention. People who are, and become, fans of the band know better.

IMO, it's just stupid to be disappointed in a video because Chris is the only member in the video. I couldn't care less who appears in the video because it's just a video, and I'm sure the band and the director discussed the video and are happy with it and that is the most important thing.

Ok, my rant is done. I don't hang in this thread and I'm a Guy fan. So now I'll leave.

Ummm, that goes on with other bands too and not just Coldplay. The lead singer is always the one who gets the attention. People who are, and become, fans of the band know better.

IMO, it's just stupid to be disappointed in a video because Chris is the only member in the video. I couldn't care less who appears in the video because it's just a video, and I'm sure the band and the director discussed the video and are happy with it and that is the most important thing.

Ok, my rant is done. I don't hang in this thread and I'm a Guy fan. So now I'll leave.

why? aww i'm sorry to hear this :( well, you're always welcome to come into this thread if you feel like it :)

+1

No, Its not stupid.

Ppl can like or dislike a video for whatever reason. Its called having your own opinion.

With that said I dont care who is necessarily in the strawberry swing video. I personally just think they should of stopped with vids at Lovers in Japan. They are already big enough right now, its like they just want to keep getting bigger. Didn't Chris say they were getting so big during X&Y but they wanted to come back better rather than bigger? Well they came back better with Viva la Vida, but now..... it feels like they are over doing it. And not just with the Strawberry Swing video......