✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Wow, she's certainly stunning! But then again, it's Guy here, he could probably get any straight girl he wanted!

I know everyone's saying about how she's only 19 (where do we know this from?) but IMHO if they like each other then that's all that matters. Age is just a number. As a lot of people are saying though, wonder where they met? Good luck to them!

Wow, she's certainly stunning! But then again, it's Guy here, he could probably get any straight girl he wanted!

I know everyone's saying about how she's only 19 (where do we know this from?) but IMHO if they like each other then that's all that matters. Age is just a number. As a lot of people are saying though, wonder where they met? Good luck to them!

Fully agreed. She's over the legal age, which is more than I can say for the girlfriends of some musicians out there.

According to what I read she just made 20 this month. - But whos counting? :P

Yeah, most 20 year olds do not have the same interests of most 34 year olds, but we dont really know them to be sure of that, do we?

Shes is really stunning and have a great, outgoing personality wich I love. I think I already like her :)

Shes young, a model and dating Guy Berryman. Shes living the dream, man.