✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Fake! There are also a Jonny account :\ These people who create this twitter accounts don't know what to do with their lives.

Edit: I just checked it and this person has really a lot of time on their hands cause there are interactions between this "Guy" and "Jonny" ( an account managed by the same person I presume)

It makes me feel bad for those people who really think they were tweeted back by one of the guys. I guess, they'll discover it's fake with time :shrug:

Edit: I just checked it and this person has really a lot of time on their hands cause there are interactions between this "Guy" and "Jonny" ( an account managed by the same person I presume)

It makes me feel bad for those people who really think they were tweeted back by one of the guys. I guess, they'll discover it's fake with time :shrug:

I signaled the two accounts. Hope twitter will fix this.

There are also so many facebook profil of Guy :\

I understand how some people could fall for it... Some of the tweets I think are really suiting Guy's personnality. Ahhh people with too much time on their hands... :inquisitive:

Good morning Berrygirls,

The Oracle posted the link to this video this morning, but it is an interview with Guy and Will from several months ago. The lovely Guy speaks quite a bit, so if you'd like to listen to his delicious accent, here you go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUuD4hIBx2A&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUuD4hIBx2A&feature=related[/ame]

‏" @ParklandsSch Guy Berryman of Coldplay fame also supporting T's@thepark " http://twitpic.com/8t6yxu

532766563.jpg?key=18652650

"‏ @ParklandsSch Must admit our T-shirt does make him look cool ! " twitpic.com/8t725g

532767652.jpg?key=22863150

:bomb::freak:

This man will kill me one of these days! :o

He can´t be soooooooo perfect

Thanks for sharing :clap:

Guy looks REALLY good in jeans. Mmhm :nod:.

^Thank you! :awesome: I love his voice

So do I. LOVE me a Scottish accent on a man.

Loved that interview with Will and Guy! Really nice to hear them talk a bit more (maybe everyone should just let Guy answer all the questions about the album's title from now on. That's about the most sound, set explanation for Mylo Xyloto I've heard and maybe it'd stop people asking so much :lol:!), they both seem so sweet and lovely (and Will has a great voice, too). Thanks for sharing it.