✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Hey, it's what I'd be doing if I were in his position. :wink3:

:lol: Me too :smug:

does anyone else think that his relationship with her is not that serious yet? i felt like their body language at the Grammy's and the Brits were not that intimate.

How intimate would you expect it to be at an official event?

I read posts that say that Guy's GF was at the grammys. Do you have any pics or videos of it? When she was shown?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogpGUm6NQYs]Grammys tribute to Glen Campbell - YouTube[/ame]

3:31 ;)

Okay, this girlfriend thingy drove me into a little fangirl breakdown, but I've dealt with it. I'm happy if Guy's happy. Even if I find the age gap rather weird (to be truthful, not weird, but too close to mine not to be envious) :D

Oh, and the Box thing is so bizarre :stunned:

How intimate would you expect it to be at an official event?

Well, a simple kiss would do. Will kissed Marianne, Phil and Jonny hugged and I don't think Guy even hugged Keshia. :thinking:

And I sure hope the tabloids won't announce it.

Well, Guy's certainly picked himself a stunner but I'm just hoping that he doesn't go too far down the rock'n'roll lifestyle... We've all seen what that can do to incredible musicians.

On the other hand, at least the nudes were done fairly tastefully. It's nothing Page-3-like, thank goodness! Well, we'll just have to see what comes of it - after all, nothing's officially been said and it could just as well be a quite casual affair.

Ok, I just need to say something: Lets take it easy on Keshia, ok? (I'm a bit scared of "our power" since I read Jo's interview - and I dont think she was right to read the posts, but I understand why she did)

It was bullying what happened in here, you guys, lets not allow it to happen again.

Not that any of us has said something disrespectfull - but it can happen.

also, the tweet from the Paul's Boutique girl said "our model casually going out" with Guy.

I dont think he'd 'casually' bring her to two awards... then again I could be totally wrong about his personality...:confused: But looking at the other award shows I havent seen him with anyone else.

Okay, this girlfriend thingy drove me into a little fangirl breakdown, but I've dealt with it. I'm happy if Guy's happy. Even if I find the age gap rather weird (to be truthful, not weird, but too close to mine not to be envious) :D

Please dont get me wrong girls, but thats what I think its happening. We can only say that the age difference matters when we really know the couple, which we dont... Yeah. its a big difference, but what if shes mature for her age?

What if Guy is looking for more energy or freshness?

What if Guy feels like a 20 year old?

I confess I've been going crazy over so much especulation going in my head!:lol:

We all just need a moment to digest the information.

She just stands there, doesn't know what the hell is going on and who is this old guy on stage :D

Well, shes Dutch so she probably didnt even knew most part of the artists there. I dont think American Country music is that famous in a lot of countries...

Well, shes Dutch so she probably didnt even knew most part of the artists there. I dont think American Country music is that famous in a lot of countries...

I'm Dutch and I know most of the performing artists. Just saying.

According to her facebook status she is in a serious relationship. So I’m pretty sure it isn’t just “casual”.

But enough about Keshia… let’s go back to what really matters: guy’s pictures!

P.S.: I’m sorry about my english. It’s terrible.

Wait. She's my age and from my country?

She has my hair colour, she's about my height...

:shifty:

I'm Guy's type.

:charming:

I'm in the run too. Watch out :sneaky:

Oh god, girls ;) I would definitely try :wink3: