✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Fully agreed. She's over the legal age, which is more than I can say for the girlfriends of some musicians out there.

Yeah, it's not exactly like he's Bill Wyman is it? Anyway, dating a 19 year old model is kind of what I'd expect from Guy.

I don't know, I don't see it as something Guy would do especially but he seems like a relatively sensible guy and Jo seems lovely so I think he's probably a fairly good judge of character. Either way, it's his life so I suppose he's free to do what he wants!

And yes, I am *very* jealous of her... Gorgeous, young, model, dating possibly THE hottest guy in the world... Some people get all the luck!

(NB: I'm not arguing with anyone who thinks the age gap is a bit weird, I completely understand why some people think that. Just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't trying to say people were wrong, or offend anyone!!!)

I don't know, I don't see it as something Guy would do especially but he seems like a relatively sensible guy and Jo seems lovely so I think he's probably a fairly good judge of character. Either way, it's his life so I suppose he's free to do what he wants!

And yes, I am *very* jealous of her... Gorgeous, young, model, dating possibly THE hottest guy in the world... Some people get all the luck!

(NB: I'm not arguing with anyone who thinks the age gap is a bit weird, I completely understand why some people think that. Just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't trying to say people were wrong, or offend anyone!!!)

I guess I meant that Guy is the most stereotypically "rockstar-y" of the band, and this is somewhat in keeping with that perception.

*Sits back and waits for Lory's reaction to the news that Guy is dating a model*

:laugh3:

^ :laugh3: Oh yeah, so where's the lovely French girl studying journalism Lory ?!

(I can't get over the fact she's 19 :confused:)

:lol:

oh and me too

The reverse is also true. Rock stars (especially bass players for some reason) take the best girls:laugh3:

:lol:The Ace of Bass :heart:

I'm pretty surprised she's 19/20 too, but she's so beautiful and I thought she was Jo at first too! :lol: but I'm so so happy for Guy! :awesome: She seriously is living the dream :wacky: As long as Guy's happy :heart:

all this time we thought Guy was single, pfft :rolleyes: we should have known he couldn't stay single for so long :wink3:

It's cool, viva, you make a good point :). Everyone's entitled to their own view on the matter.

Yeah, it's not exactly like he's Bill Wyman is it?

Exactly.

People that remind me how miserable my life is :lol:

Heh. I hear that.

He is the youngest of the guys, and the others are all settled down with wives and kids now, so perhaps he figures someone's got to take up the party/dating around flag, right :lol:?

Lovely pictures on this page of Guy. I'm particularly fond of the second one, even with all those dark spots all over the picture :p. I like how messy his hair looks in it *Wants to ruffle his hair*.

It's cool, viva, you make a good point :). Everyone's entitled to their own view on the matter.

Exactly.

Heh. I hear that.

He is the youngest of the guys, and the others are all settled down with wives and kids now, so perhaps he figures someone's got to take up the party/dating around flag, right :lol:?

Lovely pictures on this page of Guy. I'm particularly fond of the second one, even with all those dark spots all over the picture :p. I like how messy his hair looks in it *Wants to ruffle his hair*.

Will's actually the youngest (but only by a few months)

Guy's always been the "party" member of the group though, he is to Coldplay what Adam Clayton is to U2 in more ways than just his instrument.

Will's actually the youngest (but only by a few months)

Oh, is he? I'd noticed some conflicting stuff on that when I started reading up a bit more, so I wasn't always sure what was accurate.

Guy's always been the "party" member of the group though, he is to Coldplay what Adam Clayton is to U2 in more ways than just his instrument.

Fair comparison :).

so yes! we're finally talking formally about a Guy's girlfriend!!!

I think she's beautiful, and yes, pretty similar to Jo! I guess that's a good sign because I actually like Jo so much =). So I think they fit really well (physically obviously, I don't even know who/how she is), even when she's taller than him :lol:

uhm, and .. my drama part...

Guy is special for me... and even when I knew he wouldn't be single forever and everything, is hard to know he's with somebody and that is impossible for me to be on her place. Anyway, I keep the drama for me haha, I wish them the best ever, every person is a better person when is in love and happy, so I wish Guy to be this way forever♥

The thing is, she's so young! ... and considering he took her to the grammys and brits, I'm pretty sure they were dating for a time, so maybe they started when she was like 18:shocked2:

I'm worried about this, maybe it sounds stupid but I care about Guy, really... that's weird, but you know, being a fansis weird sometimes.

I know it for experience. As some of you said, people don't have the same interests at 24-34 years old. I'm not saying he will be probably like "oh this little girl is so sutip, I can't stand it anymore" in a couple of years, I think he's really in love with her. BUT, she. I mean, she'll be on the best of hes life on 2 or 3 years, and definitely if somebody quits the relation on the future, that will be definitely her.

I was dating a thirty something when I was on my 19-20 ... and is cool, I consider myself a mature girl so we really went well together. But, I guess I was fascinated about him because he was (is) handsome and gorgeous and so gentle and everything. But then, I had my own projects and life, and I wanted to go out with my friends and met other people rather that having kids and go on family vacations with him and working dinners LOL. I don't know, is hard. I fear that he might get hurt :(. But I don't know, maybe is just my experience :/

why I talked so much? lo I'm sorry girls :freak: ...

and yes, I'm so jealoud of her and... on the very bottom of my heart, this hurts :'(

ps: sorry my english :embarrassed:

does anyone else think that his relationship with her is not that serious yet? i felt like their body language at the Grammy's and the Brits were not that intimate. also, Guy needs to be thinking about Nico too when choosing a girlfriend and this girl is so so young. i can't imagine that many 19 or 20-year-olds are ready to be a stepmother. also, the tweet from the Paul's Boutique girl said "our model casually going out" with Guy. then again, i could be entirely wrong and she could end up as the next Mrs. Berryman in 10 years.

i also think i'm telling myself that it's not serious to make myself feel better. :rolleyes:

do you guys remember that article in GQ with Guy a few months back, where he mentioned that he likes to go to The Box nightclub in London? well, i looked that place up and it's....interesting. so with that in mind, i guess i'm not too shocked that guy's dating a much younger model.

^ Oh dear god, why did I fell the need of looking The Box up ? It's "interesting" as Guy says... I never imagined him in this kind of places, he might be the weirdest person ever :laugh3: (Take a look at the video girls)

And yeah, I thought they didn't look that intamite with body language at the Brits... He kind of directly went to pick up the award whereas the boys kissed their girls. Poor Keshia stood there looking around in a "What am I supposed to do now ?" manner. That's why I thought she was Jo actually.

The Box [/url] up ? It's "interesting" as Guy says... I never imagined him in this kind of places, he might be the weirdest person ever :laugh3: (Take a look at the video girls)

And yeah, I thought they didn't look that intamite with body language at the Brits... He kind of directly went to pick up the award whereas the boys kissed their girls. Poor Keshia stood there looking around in a "What am I supposed to do now ?" manner. That's why I thought she was Jo actually.

It's very avant garde, which I think is right up Guy's alley. As far as his gf, maybe he's just looking for "heat", nothing serious. He's a big boy and can take care of himself, we all want what's best for him of course, but there's really nothing any of us can do if he does get hurt.