πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion

Doomotron

18 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Me too, but it's starting to sound like it's not going to get released at all. As it shares "Love who you love" with Jupiter it would only really make sense on MM as it could be a theme going through the album, so for that reason I can't see it being on the Musical.

Doesn't it have a feature as well? I guess it wouldn't be the first time they scrapped a song with a feature.

They scrapped love is a lethal drug with SZA and the race withΒ merry clayton

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Galal said:

They scrapped love is a lethal drug with SZA and the race withΒ merry clayton

Exactly, things aren't looking good for 2 Aliens...

4 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Exactly, things aren't looking good for 2 Aliens...

If it sounds as good as people claim maybe there's a chance it will be a part of the musical, the lyrics aren't a problem they will be changed just like how the lyrics of Weirdo has changed from EL era to MOTS for exampleΒ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

Me too, but it's starting to sound like it's not going to get released at all. As it shares "Love who you love" with Jupiter it would only really make sense on MM as it could be a theme going through the album, so for that reason I can't see it being on the Musical.

Doesn't it have a feature as well? I guess it wouldn't be the first time they scrapped a song with a feature.

I mean they had a song with The Chainsmokers that was scrapped, + they were removed from Good Feelings

There's rumours of them removing Camila from Jupiter but personally I don't believe it

They also kind of scrapped LIALD which had Avicii and SZA on it, tho that was worked on in 2020 so I'm hoping for LP11

Β 

Can we talk about this image again? It appeared on twitter when the first whiteboard image came up.

This is the only image I can find that mentions 2 Aliens, Angels, Weekday and Miserere.

I just don't understand how they got these titles, in the original image it kinda looks like something was rubbed out in this area, but I don't understand how someone could figure out what they were, and so clearly.

Perhaps the person faked it and included some titles that we now know exist?

If we can disprove this it would help us a lot as it would mean we know these songs aren't considered for MM and we can stop talking about Angels and Weekday, as they don't seem real anyway.

GBLUw9gWgAAShfh.jpeg

7 hours ago, JPA24 said:

SZA...Β again... lol

2 hours ago, JPA24 said:

Can we talk about this image again? It appeared on twitter when the first whiteboard image came up.

This is the only image I can find that mentions 2 Aliens, Angels, Weekday and Miserere.

I just don't understand how they got these titles

GBLUw9gWgAAShfh.jpeg

I didn't even know Miserere was on the whiteboard, I just remember it from the Robots sessions lol, it was the intro trackΒ 

3 hours ago, JPA24 said:

I just don't understand how they got these titles, in the original image it kinda looks like something was rubbed out in this area, but I don't understand how someone could figure out what they were, and so clearly.

Perhaps the person faked it and included some titles that we now know exist?

If we can disprove this it would help us a lot as it would mean we know these songs aren't considered for MM and we can stop talking about Angels and Weekday, as they don't seem real anyway.

GBLUw9gWgAAShfh.jpeg

Idk what to tell you but I’m clearly seeing Angels and Weekday on this old list.

I wonder if these are all going to be musical tracks now πŸ€”Β 

Posted (edited)

No I see them on THAT image, but on the original image they're impossible to see, so I was asking how they modified the picture to see them or if they faked it.

Screenshot_20240528-170043_Chrome.jpg

Edited by JPA24

27 minutes ago, m4racide said:

I didn't even know Miserere was on the whiteboard, I just remember it from the Robots sessions lol, it was the intro trackΒ 

Is Miserere the first part of Robots where Chris is talking German (I think?) Or is it an interlude that we haven't heard yet?

7 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

No I see them on THAT image, but on the original image they're impossible to see, so I was asking how they modified the picture to see them or if they faked it.

It's 100% real. You can faintly read some song titles in the original picture, but it's quite difficult, as you can see. I guess someone sharpened and applied filters to the picture to make them more readable.

image.png.263900b8f8bd0466549eb0b49476e8cb.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zetherio said:

It's 100% real. You can faintly read some song titles in the original picture, but it's quite difficult, as you can see. I guess someone sharpened and applied filters to the picture to make them more readable.

image.png.263900b8f8bd0466549eb0b49476e8cb.png

Thanks for enhancing the image so we can see the traces of them! Whoever did the other edit did a really good job then.

I guess we still don't know what Angels and Weekday are then.

We know Miserere is linked to Robots so will most likely me on LP 11.

Seeing 2 Aliens on a whiteboard associated with MM is a good sign. Is this whiteboard before or after the one we found recently, that new one was Dec 2023 right?

Both whiteboards indicate 11 tracks though.

Β 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Edit: nevermind. It was answeredΒ already

Β 

Edited by CP-EST

3 hours ago, JPA24 said:

Is Miserere the first part of Robots where Chris is talking German (I think?) Or is it an interlude that we haven't heard yet?

Interlude nobody has heard yet (minus a few very hidden faces in this comm.)

• Thanks 1

Maybe they'll change 1 album a day, which would put MOTS on next Thursday, and then something new on Friday, which is the day after the next new moon?

That's my pessimistic prediction, hopefully it will be quicker than that.

5 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Maybe they'll change 1 album a day, which would put MOTS on next Thursday, and then something new on Friday, which is the day after the next new moon?

That's my pessimistic prediction, hopefully it will be quicker than that.

It would be interesting to see if they figure out how to get moon into all album covers, because Parachutes was one of the easiest ones πŸ˜€

But I think there's better and more creative ways to tease, if they're messing with album covers and canvases endlessly it's kind of underwhelming in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CP-EST said:

It would be interesting to see if they figure out how to get moon into all album covers, because Parachutes was one of the easiest ones πŸ˜€

But I think there's better and more creative ways to tease, if they're messing with album covers and canvases endlessly it's kind of underwhelming in my opinion.

I can imagine shoehorning a moon into most of them. AROBTTH and X&Y are going to be difficult though.Β 

This could be a really fun project, I reckon they'll:

Change the 3d printed head to a moon.

Type Moon Music with the Baudot code.

Add a Moon to the painting? I'm not too sure with this one tbh.

Change the MX to a moon.

Change the wings to a moon

Change the ring pattern to a moon

Add a moon to somewhere? Maybe on the drum?

Change the Planets to moons.

And then finally announce the album? Maybe show the artwork or announce a single?

• Wow 1

• stephen changed the title to πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion