August 17, 200818 yr Spiralling reminds me of 80's Duran Duran Same here. Like "A View to Kill" Duran Duran.
August 17, 200818 yr Eeee I can't believe I forgot about Atlantic and Is It Any Wonder!! :lol: Atlantic has that freaky scary vibe, but it's so chilling and amazing! :D Have you seen the music video for it? It's creepy, haha. AHHH, it's all sooooooooooo good!!! Oh no! i didn't know Atlantic had a video!!!!!!!!!!! yay! i'll go watch it!! :dance::dance::dance:
August 18, 200818 yr ALBUM TRACKLISTING ANNOUNCED Hello folks. We've got an exclusive for you - here is the full tracklisting for Keane's terrific third album, Perfect Symmetry, which will be released on October 13th. 1. Spiralling 2. The Lovers Are Losing 3. Better Than This 4. You Haven't Told Me Anything 5. Perfect Symmetry 6. You Don't See Me 7. Again And Again 8. Playing Along 9. Pretend That You're Alone 10. Black Burning Heart 11. Love Is The End We can also reveal that the first full single release from the album will be The Lovers Are Losing, which is out on October 20th. Exciting times... Keane HQ
August 18, 200818 yr O you beat me to it Fixed! Yer, new tracklisting announced. Interesting stuff. Can't wait til it's released.
August 18, 200818 yr Spirallings the opening track then, which means the album will open with that Woooooo sound.
August 18, 200818 yr Wow, I heard Spiralling for the first time the other day.....SO DIFFERENT! I was thinking 'is this seriously Keane?' :lol: It was still somewhat Keane-esque though...if that makes sense. :P The song definitely grew on me, it's so catchy! But I just hope the whole album isn't going to be like that. I don't get the Brandon Flowers comparision though. :thinking:
August 22, 200818 yr I see there's been a little discussion here about Spiralling and Keane's new album. If you are anxious to hear the new tracks before anyone else, I invite you to check out Beyond The Iron Sea - a fun podcast devoted to all things Keane. Chris & Andrew ~ the two oh-so-in-the-know fans behind the podcast are putting on a listening party to debut the new Keane album "Perfect Symmetry" at a secret location in London on September 25th. Click on the event link below for details on how YOU can attend. I've also included a link to sign up for the weekly podcast. It's pretty funny & very well put together so if you haven't already subscribed, go check it out: BEYOND THE IRON SEA PODCAST http://www.beyondtheironsea.com/ AN EVENING WITH BEYOND THE IRON SEA http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=27810010282&ref=nf
August 25, 200818 yr http://www.sendspace.com/file/9cyds0 What do people think of The Lovers Are Losing?
August 25, 200818 yr *downloading* thanks for posting :D is like spiralling or not? I hope it's different!
August 25, 200818 yr It's a bit different to Spiralling. It sounds a bit more like old Keane than Spiralling does. It's not great quality by the way sorry.
August 25, 200818 yr don't worry about the quality!... and yeah it's more like keane than Spiralling.... still waiting for a song like... mmm.. like she has no time or something like that
August 25, 200818 yr woah thats crazy...howd you get hold of the song ive only listened to a little but i like it...i got this strange feeling it sounded a little like "let it slide"...which is not a good thing lol but i like it a lot actually edit: a lot...pff...whatever is more than a lot lol
August 25, 200818 yr keane are on the radio tonight between 5-6pm on BBC6 music!! They will be playing 3 songs from the album: spiralling, the lovers are losing and ????
August 25, 200818 yr After 2 listens I'm still unsure - I'm a bit gutted I heard Spiralling first, because that was so different and had a huge wow factor. TLAL just seems really flat and like the old Keane, which I was hoping they'd stay away from. I don't want to be reminded of Let It Slide, I want this album to be unlike anything else they've done. Hopefully it'll grow on me though.
August 25, 200818 yr From what I have heard so far Im a little dissapointed.Spiralling is the best one out of the three i think.The lyrics on The Lovers Are Losing and Better Than This dont seem to flow to me and the two songs kind of sound the same a little.But thats just my opinion.
August 26, 200818 yr After 2 listens I'm still unsure - I'm a bit gutted I heard Spiralling first, because that was so different and had a huge wow factor. TLAL just seems really flat and like the old Keane, which I was hoping they'd stay away from. I don't want to be reminded of Let It Slide, I want this album to be unlike anything else they've done. Hopefully it'll grow on me though. i got the same let it slide impression as you. i skip that song everytime on utis. but really i love the lovers are losing. i think its a great song and im happy they didnt go to far away from utis. i liked the new sound of spiralling, but i think the best way to make a good album is to strike at least a 80-20 split for new and old just so that fans dont feel completely alienated. i like both songs so far...as for the other song on the radio show...meh idk
August 26, 200818 yr TLAL is pretty good. I don't like it as much an Spiralling, but it's still good nonetheless. At first I was kind of irked by the massive change of Keane since H&F, but it's nice and catchy and it took me time to get used to Spiralling and appreciate it for what it's worth.
August 26, 200818 yr Here are all the songs released so far (one of them got released by mistake) Spiralling The Lovers Are Losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC4ewJdbfyY Better Than This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqF_Jek9sT0 Love is the End http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAEg3Zij1ek
August 26, 200818 yr Ahh I don't Think I got to hear 'Better Than This' and 'Love is the End'. Thank you very much! :nice:
August 26, 200818 yr Oh geez thanks for the links. Does anyone have these for download? And wow for Love is the End. Keane brings back the emotionally charged with this and The Lovers are Losing.
Create an account or sign in to comment