✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

Has anyone heard the new B-Side of Perfect Symmetry? It's called "Staring at the ceiling" and what a truly beautiful song that is!

The lyrics are just touching and the piano in the background sounds absolutely awesome. Gotta love that song! :)

Anyone care to upload then, please?:D

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the 17th december, i was visiting my aunt in london

we were walking round covent garden at about 4 in the afternoon, and we heard someone who sounded very much like tom chaplin singing 'is it any wonder'

we then saw a crowd round a little area

and it was actually tom chaplin busking for charity!! he was raising money for 'crisis'

he then sang 'bend and break' 'somewhere only we know' and 'the lovers are losing'

it was awesome!! we were about 5 metres away from him

it was also a really weird coincidence that we happened to walking past that place at that particular time, we didnt know it was going to happen!

i was standing behind the blond woman at the front with the camera :)

84068312.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19358B9FCD9D575A233BC8B1D18981763A8E30A760B0D811297

on the 17th december, i was visiting my aunt in london

we were walking round covent garden at about 4 in the afternoon, and we heard someone who sounded very much like tom chaplin singing 'is it any wonder'

we then saw a crowd round a little area

and it was actually tom chaplin busking for charity!! he was raising money for 'crisis'

he then sang 'bend and break' 'somewhere only we know' and 'the lovers are losing'

it was awesome!! we were about 5 metres away from him

it was also a really weird coincidence that we happened to walking past that place at that particular time, we didnt know it was going to happen!

i was standing behind the blond woman at the front with the camera :)

84068312.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19358B9FCD9D575A233BC8B1D18981763A8E30A760B0D811297

awesome story.. there is a video link in this thread I think of him singing there.

• 2 weeks later...

*bump*

Remember when I said that tickets for the gig on Sunday were sold out?

A few days after I was told this, I saw an ad for the Irish gigs. Curiously enough, the Dublin date wasn't sold out yet.

I thought, "Hmm. Weird.", and left it for a few weeks.

So I checked Ticketmaster earlier, fucking desperate for tickets, and as it turns out...

THERE ARE STILL TICKETS LEFT!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dance:

your reply was UNCALLED and RUDE.

testa di minchia

i guess you think I am idiot and can't look up what you posted. talking about uncalled for! Officially reported..

i guess that is a matter of opinion but I have already told you I wasn't being rude.. However, on the average (most of your posts around here) are definitely leaning in that direction. And I am trying to be polite here.

Aww Despereaux, lucky you!

I'm sure you'll have a total blast! :D

The live blog they did this week looked and seemed very promising indeed! :)

Well, I'm really wondering about where their furthcoming plans for the tour may lead them... It'd be just TOO great if they returned to Germany this year as I'd absolutely love to see them again. :)