✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they even did three dates here, but they weren't sold out... :confused: That's why I'm not sure whether they'll return that soon again...

But I hope that if they should decide to come back they'll tour the South as well... Back in '06 it was impossible for me to get to one of their gigs, so I was really happy they came to Munich this time. :)

Anyways... Desperaux, would you please tell us a bit about the gig afterwards? I'm so excited and especially curious about the setlist as I actually think there might be a few surprises. :D :)

*bump*

Remember when I said that tickets for the gig on Sunday were sold out?

A few days after I was told this, I saw an ad for the Irish gigs. Curiously enough, the Dublin date wasn't sold out yet.

I thought, "Hmm. Weird.", and left it for a few weeks.

So I checked Ticketmaster earlier, fucking desperate for tickets, and as it turns out...

THERE ARE STILL TICKETS LEFT!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dance:

Sometimes ticket sites get returns, so they relist them

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is slowly dying, so I'm gonna bump it with a load of pics I took last night in Plymouth! Was a brilliant gig, they played a good 20 songs, from all three albums, and I managed to nab a setlist, and get autographs + chats with Tim and Richard. :D

cd2da7a47d394bbb20f75e04b947b809

071981cc948bf40f0d4d6c8c1806cd5c

bf4923abc7d5a80c494a493612a249cc

9f08090a6b6e56d468bb6787383e6189

f9849df9ee40f791acd8121efb9b422c

26eaf9286f05aa9483512b7fc1492f87

bcccf0febd54e64d5de888777fceede7

ac094acf12e488a1f976fa1a0e6eff1a

3825d2b75d3e535de45d28a09e3efa57

0fae991cf58ce66a9baaad1c5db1b2dc

716e82202f7bb1c08ce7394aab0bf3c7

ab4d4b195e8fb45e09457c55e16c02da

4ef5bbc6ec8b61c9b0cc1c2905e57c4d

c6c3ad179959f1386715879afb004c2f

ba48d67789d3b99bd839da3ba3de0da8

Very cool.

Also, it has been announced on the website that the 4th single from Perfect Symmetry will be "Better Than This".

Yeah, thats great news!! I asked Tim what the b-side was, but he kinda winked and avoided my question! :cry:

hehe me and my best buddy tim :P or not... :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Thanks for sharing these photos with us, Jpw48! They're totally awesome! :)

You're really lucky that you got to meet them, I didn't get that chance last November... :\ I'd especially like to meet Rich, he seems to be such a kind bloke... :)

And I think you should be happy about having met at least two of them. I believe it's pretty difficult to catch Tom anyways... ;) And what about Jesse? Didn't he turn up, either?

I'd have loved to attend one of those arena gigs, too... They even play "Snowed under" and "Early winter" now, don't they? As for that, I think the setlist could hardly get any better... :heart:

You're really lucky that you got to meet them, I didn't get that chance last November... :\ I'd especially like to meet Rich, he seems to be such a kind bloke... :)

And I think you should be happy about having met at least two of them. I believe it's pretty difficult to catch Tom anyways... ;) And what about Jesse? Didn't he turn up, either?

I'd have loved to attend one of those arena gigs, too... They even play "Snowed under" and "Early winter" now, don't they? As for that, I think the setlist could hardly get any better... :heart:

Less than 24 hours to go!!:D

I've been to three Keane Gigs now, and I never really had the time to hang around afterwards, but this time I did. And we didn't see Jesse at all, which was a shame. But omg I'm so happy I met two of them, I've wanted to do that for so long! I just wish I could have thought of something really interesting to ask them! :laugh3:

And you're totally right about Richard, he was laughing and chatting to us, but then again so was Tim!

And Snowed Under was played at that gig, which was sooo good! Sadly not Early Winter, but thats not something I'm too fussed about tbh, not one of my favourite songs.

I got a setlist as well, may have to get a snap of that later :)

And Mark, you're gonna have such a great time, I wish I could go again!! :D

I've been to three Keane Gigs now, and I never really had the time to hang around afterwards, but this time I did. And we didn't see Jesse at all, which was a shame. But omg I'm so happy I met two of them, I've wanted to do that for so long! I just wish I could have thought of something really interesting to ask them! :laugh3:

And you're totally right about Richard, he was laughing and chatting to us, but then again so was Tim!

And Snowed Under was played at that gig, which was sooo good! Sadly not Early Winter, but thats not something I'm too fussed about tbh, not one of my favourite songs.

I got a setlist as well, may have to get a snap of that later :)

And Mark, you're gonna have such a great time, I wish I could go again!! :D

Of course, especially as it's "standing" (unlike Coldplay in December)!!:D

I didn't buy anything, I'm actually kinda in trouble cause I've got lotsa work and instead of doing it I'm leaving to London, I'm totally running out of time... but I'll manage to get through that situation.

If my train is on time I'll definitely be at the Bakery before, I need to go to Camden anyway.

Considering I didn't make any flag I'd really like to have one or two glow bracelets, do you have any idea of where I could find some in London (don't wanna buy 100... just 2) ?

I didn't buy anything, I'm actually kinda in trouble cause I've got lotsa work and instead of doing it I'm leaving to London, I'm totally running out of time... but I'll manage to get through that situation.

If my train is on time I'll definitely be at the Bakery before, I need to go to Camden anyway.

Considering I didn't make any flag I'd really like to have one or two glow bracelets, do you have any idea of where I could find some in London (don't wanna buy 100... just 2) ?

I got some in Tesco.;)

Any of the big supermarkets should have them.

I'm going tomorrow too :cheesy:!

I have to say, I'm not sure quite what to expect, because this is my first keane gig and i've only seen a few live clips online. But I have a feeling this is going to rock :D

And it will be nice to go to the concert without knowing the setlist before hand, unlike with Coldplay a couple of months ago. I quite like surprises :nice:

ok then I'll meet you at the O2 as we said. I'm off to bed, I need energy for tomorrow.

Oh by the way, before leaving, I found that on Keane's forum :

"Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

As you have purchased tickets for the forthcoming Keane event at the O2 we would like to pass on some event information.

The runtime for the event is as follows: (please note, all times are approximates and are subject to change)

Doors: 18:30

Katzenjammer: 19:30 - 20:00

Frankmusik: 20:15 - 20:45

Keane: 21:15 - 23:00

For details of event facilities, we suggest you visit the official venue website; http://www.theo2.co.uk

Thank you for booking with Ticketmaster, we hope you enjoy the event!"

Annoying : the mail I received states that my ticket collection is at 19:00... don't care I'll ask for it wayyy earlier, that's a shame !

I had a fantastic time at the Keane gigs @ London 02 on Thursday and Friday! Friday's was particularly fab as I made front row and it was the last date of the European tour! I ended up sandwiched between some "superfans" from Brazil and Portugal (complete with flags) to my left and an English contingent to my right.

Tom was on cracking form despite his voice not being 100%!:D

This was how the Coldplay 02 gigs should have been in December. The atmosphere was incredible!

I also ended up staying around for a drink with another group of fans from the Keane forum (one of whom I'd met the night before) and only just caught the last train home!

Of course, Thursday was great too as Camille was there.;)

d040.gif