✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ur welcome! the new songs sound awesome live! Even Spiraling which didn't grow on me at first sounds great live.

It sure does. Far better as a live track.

And some of the old songs I just love.. Ending with Bedshaped which is MY MOST FAV SONG LIVE EVAH!

Mine is "Somewhere Only We Know". That followed by "Crystal Ball" was a fantastic combination.:D

As was last night's in Cologne!!:D

It sure was!!

All songs were great, but the older ones are still better.. i love how the concert ended with Bedshaped, a pity they didn't play Hamburg Song ...

mark, where were you standing? i didn't see you :( ;)

btw, my videos of the evening, if someone's interested!

I'm going to see them tomorrow and I just CAN'T wait! :)

I watched the webcast of yesterday's gig and I found it totally awesome. But now I'm even more excited. :laugh3:

The setlist is great, I think it's a pretty good mixture of the new and old songs. :) I only wish they played the acoustic version of "Black burning heart", though... :\

It sure was!!

All songs were great, but the older ones are still better.. i love how the concert ended with Bedshaped, a pity they didn't play Hamburg Song ...

mark, where were you standing? i didn't see you :( ;)

I was at the front, to the left looking out from the stage.;)

Joke from Never Mind The buzzcocks :

"Keane's new album explores many difficult issues such as the Iraq war, the recession and the curse of being a thin man with a chubby toddler's head" :lol:

Yes. It was most definitely (music) comedy gold!!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a Keane fan but I've been dreaming of seeing them live for few years now, and being french I'm quite sad today cause they were playing in Paris yesterday. Why the hell am I abroad ? Can't stop watching the vids and they seem F*CKING BRILLIANT.

Hopefully I'll see them in London in February... hard to wait (I'm almost currently forgetting Coldplay's concert is very very soon, crazy O.O)

^definitely go see them if you can. They truly are AMAZING LIVE.. I have seen them up close and personal at a small gig in DC a year and a half ago. It was so great, 2,000 people venue and I was dead center on the rail. Got to meet all three after the show too, very nice guys.

Thanks for the tips ! Just bought some tickets for the Dublin show, wuhuuuu I'm going to see Keane :cool:

^definitely go see them if you can. They truly are AMAZING LIVE.. I have seen them up close and personal at a small gig in DC a year and a half ago. It was so great, 2,000 people venue and I was dead center on the rail. Got to meet all three after the show too, very nice guys.

I could kill to shake hand either with Tom or Tim

• 2 weeks later...
Absolutely love it! :nice: And best track of the new album by far anyway!

Agreed. I've just started getting into Keane, having only heard a few of their songs before, though giving their latest release a listen, the title track sticks out the most to me. I still need to check out their earliest stuff, though, and maybe actually buy their stuff instead of listening to it on YouTube.

live broadcast on their website this wednesday!

Keane's Christmas Broadcast: Corden vs Keane

We're very excited to announce details of the first ever live broadcast on keanemusic.com. It will be hosted by Gavin and Stacey director and acclaimed actor James Corden and broadcast live and direct from London on Wednesday 17th December at 7:30pm GMT.

This exclusive broadcast will take over the front page of keanemusic.com. It will see the band live on camera answering your questions posed to them by Corden. During the course of the broadcast, you'll also be asked to vote in a series of polls, for example "Which of the following three classic Keane b-sides would you like to see Tom play right now? A. Allemande, B. To The End Of The Earth, C. Snowed Under".

It's gonna be a biggie...