✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're standing. (me and kara) But we're not too worried about getting close or anything so we're leaving quite late instead of queing up for ages. (makes a nice change actually! :lol: )

Im so excited about finally seeing Bedshaped live (they better play it! :stunned: ), I just adore that song. Also looking forward to Is It Any Wonder? (gonna dance my ass of lol) Crystal Ball, hopefully Somewhere Only We Know :heart: ....oooh now im getting excited! :lol:

Back from London, awwww it was a truly brilliant gig, like a big sing-along....the crowd and Tom...and the venue was awesome. A palace perched on top of a hill overlooking the whole of London....'Ali Pali' Bedshaped brought a tear to my eye; I took a couple of videos...the quality of sound came out so well, guess cos' they have no guitars. Anyway.... it was just so so awesome to see them. and Tom back to his best. Love love loved it! :heart:

Argh! Now I want to go! I'll just scrape together the money in my piggy bank (grand total? $19!) and fly to England and sneak in... I really hope they come back to the US, because I've not seen them yet and they're one of my top 5 favorites... they need to come back. It's almost like I'm waiting for a gig I don't even know is happening! XD

Back from London' date=' awwww it was a truly brilliant gig, like a big sing-along....the crowd and Tom...and the venue was awesome. A palace perched on top of a hill overlooking the whole of London....'Ali Pali' Bedshaped brought a tear to my eye; I took a couple of videos...the quality of sound came out so well, guess cos' they have no guitars. Anyway.... it was just so so awesome to see them. and Tom back to his best. Love love loved it! :heart:[/quote']

wow,lucky you,i always to see Keane gig,but unfortunately nobody comes here:disappointed:

Back from London' date=' awwww it was a truly brilliant gig, like a big sing-along....the crowd and Tom...and the venue was awesome. A palace perched on top of a hill overlooking the whole of London....'Ali Pali' Bedshaped brought a tear to my eye; I took a couple of videos...the quality of sound came out so well, guess cos' they have no guitars. Anyway.... it was just so so awesome to see them. and Tom back to his best. Love love loved it! :heart:[/quote']

:nice: Lucky you! Good to hear that Tom is fine again.

I'm desperately waiting for the couple of videos you've made. ;)

Would like to see them as well, but they will only perform in Berlin and Offenbach and both cities are too far away... :\