✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The X Factor Thread

Kerry

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really loved this show (U.S version' date=' not U.K), but it's kinda getting boring...contestants are getting boring, not the judges. still love simon, paula, and randy! is simon a judge on the u.k. version?[/quote']

Of course! We had him first!! :D

Can't stand Paula, though, she's so fawning and "false".

• 3 weeks later...

haha, i laughed soooooo hard at that girl who said "singing is my life,.... you've ruined my dream etc" LOL it was really desperate,... and then the family were begging on their knees for the judges to reconsider hahahahahahahaha

gooooooooooooooooooooooooood old fashioned entertainment :D :lol:

haha, i laughed soooooo hard at that girl who said "singing is my life,.... you've ruined my dream etc" LOL it was really desperate,... and then the family were begging on their knees for the judges to reconsider hahahahahahahaha

That was just plain scary, She seemed to have just given up on everything in her whole life because she thought she could sing

what peed me off is that they played everything's not lost throughout that whole sorry business :angry: :lol:

I thought it was crazy' date=' how was that 4-year-old kid allowed on the X Factor? :o Although, it was funny as hell. I hated that fucking G-Wiggle that guy did. :P[/quote']

Viewing figures, that's why - and that's also why they've let some of the tw*ts through. Transparent as hell. :P

Don't you have ITV2?? It's repeated on there twice on Sundays. The second repeat is this evening.

Anyway, there was a really funny moment with a Spanish girl where the judges all burst out laughing.

And Louie is turning into a "bad guy" and got the water treatment from Sharon.