✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The X Factor Thread

Kerry

BOTTOM TWO'S FOR SERIES SIX:

LIVE SHOW ONE:

Kandy Rain vs Rachel Adedeji- (Kandy Rain Went Home)

LIVE SHOW TWO:

Rachel Adedeji vs Rikki Loney- (Rikki Loney Went Home)

LIVE SHOW THREE:

Miss Frank vs Danyl Johnson- (Miss Frank Went Home)

LIVE SHOW FOUR:

Lloyd Daniels vs Rachel Adedeji- (Rachel Adedeji Went Home)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been other X Factor threads, but anyway...........................................

It's very easy to sum up series five.

1. Laura is head-and-shoulders above anyone else in terms of talent and vocal ability. If she doesn't win it will be the biggest injustice in the programme's entire history.

She has far more power in her voice than Leona Lewis.

2. Half the 12 finalists this time round were no-hopers who were only there to make up the numbers.

3. When are they going to learn that girlbands don't have a hope in hell of winning? Bad Lashes and Girlband were mediocre to say the least, and make Girls Aloud seem like megastars (in every way imaginable). At least the members of Girls Aloud were selected from hundreds of hopefuls. Bad Lashes and Girlband looked like they'd been "thrown" together.

4. Simon Cowell is right (as usual). Daniel is nothing more than a pub singer at best. The only reason he didn't go out this week is because Scott (who was never going to win anyway) totally capitulated in the sing-off.

One of the other contestants will have to have a disaster next week for Daniel not to get eliminated.

5. The remaining two boys have no star quality whatsoever, just like Leon last year. The only way they'll get votes is because of the "cute" factor.

6. Louis is right where JLS are concerned. They are the best group the competition has ever had (although that isn't saying much). At least they're unique and there's a gap in the market for them. They have a good chance of making the final three.

There have been other X Factor threads, but anyway...........................................

It's very easy to sum up series five.

1. Laura is head-and-shoulders above anyone else in terms of talent and vocal ability. If she doesn't win it will be the biggest injustice in the programme's entire history.

She has far more power in her voice than Leona Lewis.

2. Half the 12 finalists this time round were no-hopers who were only there to make up the numbers.

3. When are they going to learn that girlbands don't have a hope in hell of winning? Bad Lashes and Girlband were mediocre to say the least, and make Girls Aloud seem like megastars (in every way imaginable). At least the members of Girls Aloud were selected from hundreds of hopefuls. Bad Lashes and Girlband looked like they'd been "thrown" together.

4. Simon Cowell is right (as usual). Daniel is nothing more than a pub singer at best. The only reason he didn't go out this week is because Scott (who was never going to win anyway) totally capitulated in the sing-off.

One of the other contestants will have to have a disaster next week for Daniel not to get eliminated.

5. The remaining two boys have no star quality whatsoever, just like Leon last year. The only way they'll get votes is because of the "cute" factor.

6. Louis is right where JLS are concerned. They are the best group the competition has ever had (although that isn't saying much). At least they're unique and there's a gap in the market for them. They have a good chance of making the final three.

I Think most of the final 12 are very good, I think the two worst yesterday were Daniel and Eoigan (Is that how you spell it?), Scott is pretty good!, I was really surprised, I was almost crying with Loius, they should definetely of gone to Deadlock yesterday and I Knew Daniel would of gone.

Daniel is a good singer, not a great singer, he CAN Sing, and yes he is like a Pub singer. I Think (just before the sing-off), it was really stupid of Daniel renewing his sob story so the judges might reconsider...., Yes, I agree with you that last year Leon SHOULD NOT HAVE WON!, He was the one most deserving, but was one of the worst. Rhydian should of won but I thought he was pretty arrogant!.

I Think all the women here are pretty much the same (Alexandra, Laura, Diana), all about the same quality, (I Thought Diana stood out a little bit last night), And Rachel is a VERY Strong singer and very different to anyone in the competition before!, She is VERY Different and desrving of winning even though at times she can be a bit bolchy!,

and Austin is better than Eoigan (Although Eoigan's Imagine a couple of weeks ago was brilliant!), And JLS are pretty good but I Didn't like their performance last night...

So I would like the final three to be:

Diana, Rachel and Austin but I think it will be Laura, Eoigan and JLS.

I Think most of the final 12 are very good, I think the two worst yesterday were Daniel and Eoigan (Is that how you spell it?), Scott is pretty good!, I was really surprised, I was almost crying with Loius, they should definetely of gone to Deadlock yesterday and I Knew Daniel would of gone.

Daniel is a good singer, not a great singer, he CAN Sing, and yes he is like a Pub singer. I Think (just before the sing-off), it was really stupid of Daniel renewing his sob story so the judges might reconsider...., Yes, I agree with you that last year Leon SHOULD NOT HAVE WON!, He was the one most deserving, but was one of the worst. Rhydian should of won but I thought he was pretty arrogant!.

I Think all the women here are pretty much the same (Alexandra, Laura, Diana), all about the same quality, (I Thought Diana stood out a little bit last night), And Rachel is a VERY Strong singer and very different to anyone in the competition before!, She is VERY Different and desrving of winning even though at times she can be a bit bolchy!,

and Austin is better than Eoigan (Although Eoigan's Imagine a couple of weeks ago was brilliant!), And JLS are pretty good but I Didn't like their performance last night...

So I would like the final three to be:

Diana, Rachel and Austin but I think it will be Laura, Eoigan and JLS.

Diana's starting to bore me as she's far too one-dimensional.

Rachel can sing, but I'm not impressed by her character.

Austin will be forgotten six months after the series has finished.

Eoghain is just a kid.

Ruth and Alexandra are both good, but unexceptional.

Laura has the potential to become Britain's Kelly Clarkson.;)

X Factor outrage after favourite Laura's secret romance with show executive is revealed

X Factor favourite Laura White has reportedly irked fellow contestants after it was revealed she is dating an executive on the show.

The 21-year-old jazz singer has been quietly seeing Matthew Firsht, 38, for several months after meeting at Britain's Got Talent auditions in March.

Firsht's company Applause Store has been providing audiences for the televised live Saturday show's for several years and is regularly seen on set talking to Simon Cowell and the fellow judges.

White's father Adrian, who is also her agent, denied last week his daughter was dating anyone.

He said: 'She’s decided to stay away from them (men).'

However, the singer's relationship was confirmed this week after she was spotted walking arm-in-arm with Firsht near his home in London's Covent Garden.

The revelations are said to have 'shocked' and 'angered' some of The X Factor judges and contestants.

A source told The Sun: 'Laura has done her best to keep this a secret as she knows it looks a bit suspect.

'But some people have found out and have been bitching about it.'

White met Firsht in March when her father asked him if she could entertain the crowd of Britain's Got Talent.

An X Factor spokeswoman insisted the couple's relationship would have no bearing in White's progress in the show.

They said: 'Laura’s personal relationship with Mathew has no bearing on her place in the competition.'

Meanwhile, White has been 3/1 odds of winning this year's contest by PaddyPower, while Diana Vickers has been given 9/4.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1080529/X-Factor-outrage-favourite-Lauras-secret-romance-executive-revealed.html

X Factor outrage after favourite Laura's secret romance with show executive is revealed

X Factor favourite Laura White has reportedly irked fellow contestants after it was revealed she is dating an executive on the show.

The 21-year-old jazz singer has been quietly seeing Matthew Firsht, 38, for several months after meeting at Britain's Got Talent auditions in March.

Firsht's company Applause Store has been providing audiences for the televised live Saturday show's for several years and is regularly seen on set talking to Simon Cowell and the fellow judges.

White's father Adrian, who is also her agent, denied last week his daughter was dating anyone.

However, the singer's relationship was confirmed this week after she was spotted walking arm-in-arm with Firsht near his home in London's Covent Garden.

The revelations are said to have 'shocked' and 'angered' some of The X Factor judges and contestants.

A source told The Sun: 'Laura has done her best to keep this a secret as she knows it looks a bit suspect.

White met Firsht in March when her father asked him if she could entertain the crowd of Britain's Got Talent.

An X Factor spokeswoman insisted the couple's relationship would have no bearing in White's progress in the show.

They said: 'Laura’s personal relationship with Mathew has no bearing on her place in the competition.'

Meanwhile, White has been 3/1 odds of winning this year's contest by PaddyPower, while Diana Vickers has been given 9/4.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1080529/X-Factor-outrage-favourite-Lauras-secret-romance-executive-revealed.html

:shocked2:, I Hope this doesn't Jeapordise her place on the show!:cry:

aww okay :D i just expected you were about to promote his new single :rolleyes:

I was never a fan, just as I've never been a fan of anyone in the programme's entire history.

I never thought much of him personally (unlike my parents), who have also been taken in by the "binman" and Leona.

They're all mediocre if you ask me...................................... ;)

KICK HER OUT!!!

is that the end of the world now? :stunned: