✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The X Factor Thread

Kerry

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I Have updated the first and second posts with the results of yesterday's show which showed Rachel and Austin in the bottom two- A BIG SHOCK FOR ME and an even bigger shock that Austin went. I thought the bottom two would be Daniel and Alexandra to be honest, or at least Daniel anyway! :shocked2:

Okay, I Have updated the first and second posts with the results of yesterday's show which showed Rachel and Austin in the bottom two- A BIG SHOCK FOR ME and an even bigger shock that Austin went. I thought the bottom two would be Daniel and Alexandra to be honest, or at least Daniel anyway! :shocked2:

Austin was sh1t like the vast majority of them. He may not have been the worst on the night (Eoghan was worse than him, for a start), but he should be relieved he has been put out of his misery. Some of the others (such as Daniel) are merely delaying the inevitable by staying in another week.

Austin was sh1t like the vast majority of them. He may not have been the worst on the night (Eoghan was worse than him, for a start), but he should be relieved he has been put out of his misery. Some of the others (such as Daniel) are merely delaying the inevitable by staying in another week.

Realistically Austin isn't the best of singers but he definetely was one of the best in the competition, here's my order of the final twelve

12) Bad Lashes- WORST

11) Daniel

10) Girl Band

9) Alexandra

8) Eoigan

7) Rachel

6) Scott

5) Austin

4) Ruth

3) JLS

2) Laura

1) Diana- BEST

Okay, so week 5 Of The X Factor had seen Ruth and Laura in the final two and unfortuantely, Laura (one of the faveourites to win!), Sent home! :D, Everyone did pretty well this week and Laura and Ruth should definetely not have been in the bottom two and Laura should no way have been voted off!, I Think Daniel and Rachel should have been in the bottom two and Daniel sent home!, Tonight (like the previous two weeks), has been a big shock with the people sent home, so what will week six bring? :D

(UPDATED!- First and second posts of thread!)

Daniel Evans has become the sixth act to be eliminated from The X Factor.

The 38-year-old aspiring singer bowed out of the competition after facing off against mother-of-five Rachel Hylton in the final showdown. Both acts have been mentored by Dannii Minogue throughout the live shows.

Evans, who had previously been in the bottom two in week three, performed Simon and Garfunkel's 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' in the sing-off, while Hylton opted for U2's 'One'.

Afterwards, judges Louis Walsh, Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole all voted to send Evans home. With the result confirmed, Minogue was not required to choose between her two acts.

Asked how he had coped with weekly criticism from the judges, Evans replied: "I've got a great family and I've got a great mentor. They just keep me going. This is one of the best experiences I've ever had. The ups, the downs, it's been amazing."

The six remaining finalists will perform Take That songs when the show continues next Saturday.

...FINALLY!

(Updated First And Second Posts! :D)

Daniel Evans has become the sixth act to be eliminated from The X Factor.

The 38-year-old aspiring singer bowed out of the competition after facing off against mother-of-five Rachel Hylton in the final showdown. Both acts have been mentored by Dannii Minogue throughout the live shows.

Evans, who had previously been in the bottom two in week three, performed Simon and Garfunkel's 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' in the sing-off, while Hylton opted for U2's 'One'.

Afterwards, judges Louis Walsh, Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole all voted to send Evans home. With the result confirmed, Minogue was not required to choose between her two acts.

Asked how he had coped with weekly criticism from the judges, Evans replied: "I've got a great family and I've got a great mentor. They just keep me going. This is one of the best experiences I've ever had. The ups, the downs, it's been amazing."

Well I'm sure he'll be able to find plenty of pub gigs in the run-up to Christmas, anyway........................ :rolleyes: