馃寵 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 馃幍

Sigur R贸s

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I'm sick of seeing 'Gone Fishin' on their website for live gigs. Release some new music you lazy bastards.

Someone should totally make one of those Hitler reaction videos for this...here

During an interview to promote his solo debut, Sigur Ros lead singer Jonsi Birgisson announced that Sigur Ros are taking an indefinite break, as he's off promoting his own record, and the recording sessions that were started for the new Sigu Ros album in 2009 were scrapped.

http://www.spinner.com/2010/01/27/sigur-ros-on-indefinite-break-as-frontman-jonsi-prepares-al/

Someone should totally make one of those Hitler reaction videos for this...here

Seconded :wacko:

J贸nsi's boyfriend Alex seems to Sigur R贸s' Yoko Ono in a way...

I mean, it all started with the Jonsi and Alex album.

I'm probably wrong though :dizzy:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Dejan;3928282

During an interview to promote his solo debut, Sigur Ros lead singer Jonsi Birgisson announced that Sigur Ros are taking an indefinite break, as he's off promoting his own record, and the recording sessions that were started for the new Sigu Ros album in 2009 were scrapped.

http://www.spinner.com/2010/01/27/si...i-prepares-al/

........Someone get a camera, a room with a table and a few well-dressed extras, i'll provide my own Hitler uniform. Looks like we'll have a show after all.

:clap:

() is sooooooo amazing... I might just have to buy it Friday... everytime I go to Hastings I see it, it's the only copy and I'm so motivated to purchase it but I always find something else... :bomb:

Don't fret, tonight has changed my mind.... It will be purchased!

I also don't worry cos I know these Arkansans don't know shit about good music so I'm not worried about someone taking it before me :blush: !