Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Million Dollar Baby is an awsome film. One of my favs definitely :nice:

I saw 2 today

Munich-9/10 Not bad, great writing and directing, good film overall. There were a few things I would criticize, one of themnEric Bana's accent on it, terrible.

New World-7.5/10 Not bad, but not goo either.

i caught eternal sunshine of the spotless mind 2 days ago. i wasn't sure if i would like it as i've heard some pretty bad reviews but nonetheless, went in with an open mind and...i really enjoyed it. it's very, not even sure how to describe it, so i won't.

on a different level, the effects were amazing. i really enjoyed it = 8.5/10

scary movie 4

baaad.......really...ridiculously bad.....imo......at the beginning the jokes were a bit funny,,....but after some minutes I realized that the jokes were always of the same kind...lame...

1,5/10

ok....maybe I felt like this because I didn't see many of the films that were ridiculed there...

The Departed - 9.5/10

Scorcese at his best and top movie of the year for me.

Excellent "gangster" flick starring Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon, who all turn in great performances.

In Leonardo's case, it is probably his best performance to date, and don't be suprised if he gets an Oscar nomination. If he does, it will be thoroughly deserved.;)

The Departed

ohhh.. i just watched The Departed yesterday......damn, it's good! serioulsy i've never watched anything like this..... its so perfect.. the way it was made, the cast was awesome.. and i'm with Mark on this, Leanordo DiCaprio did a brilliant performance, truely one of his best.. and he certainly deserves an Oscar for that.. and so does Scorcese! oh and i looooved the ending.. it's my fav part of the whole movie.. :wacky:

and dont get me started on the music.. WOW!! :wideeyed: .. oh there was a song with an Irish beat that came on druing the movie 2 or 3 times.. loved it!

so i would give it, 12/10 .. :D

ohhh.. i just watched The Departed yesterday......damn' date=' it's good! serioulsy i've never watched anything like this..... its so perfect.. the way it was made, the cast was awesome.. and i'm with [i']Mark [/i]on this, Leanordo DiCaprio did a brilliant performance, truely one of his best.. and he certainly deserves an Oscar for that.. and so does Scorcese! oh and i looooved the ending.. it's my fav part of the whole movie.. :wacky:

and dont get me started on the music.. WOW!! :wideeyed: .. oh there was a song with an Irish beat that came on druing the movie 2 or 3 times.. loved it!

so i would give it, 12/10 .. :D

Glad you enjoyed it!!:D

The ending was indeed extremely original!!:cool:

That film sucked!! It's widely considered to be one of the worst films of all time!!

Mark is right there!!! That movie was awful, I have no idea why it was called Pearl Harbor, considering it was all about the "romance". Ben affleck was painful to watch

Ouh, well okay maybe the title didn't match the idea of it..

but i don't think it was that bad.. :uhoh: