🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Hundred Years of Solitude -Gabriel José García Márquez :)

I am colombian and I haven't even read it... I know, shame...

But I read of him "Love in the time of cholera" which I quite liked, actually american producers are here and filming it, they're making the movie...

• 2 weeks later...
I am colombian and I haven't even read it... I know, shame...

But I read of him "Love in the time of cholera" which I quite liked, actually american producers are here and filming it, they're making the movie...

lol you should definately. i was soo hooked that i finished it in just 5-6 days :)

right now i'm reading ''Three Comrades'' -Erich Maria Remarque

i'll go for "Love in the time of cholera" next time :D

Tracy Chevalier : Girl With A Pearl Earring

So far so good..only 40 pages left :shocked2:

I don't want this book to end yet :(

I just want to read more and more and more!!

I love that book!!! Thought it was a million times better than the film, even if Colin Firth was playing Vermeer. The film missed bits out so you really didn't get the significance of some of the important bits.

I just finished reading Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.

It's an OK book, it gets really interesting once the author stops adding the sub-plots. There's so many plots and stories in this book you start to forget about this one character and then you start not to care at all :dozey: . I was so GLAD when I finished. Trying to finish this book was like treking through the Sub-Saharan Desert.

Hamlet now, by Shakespeare. I love it. I just finished the Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald and A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams.

That's for my english class, I'm reading James Joyce's Dubliners on my own, and I think I'm going to pick up some fresh literature tomorrow.

I love reading. whoo :dance: haha

I'd recommend everything I'm reading to everybody, such classics!

Just finished Fahrenheit 451 by Bradbury and 1984 by Orwell...such scaring books, I mean if reality were like the one described in these two books :uhoh2:

and I've just started reading "How the Irish saved Civilization. The untold story of Ireland's heroic role from the fall of Rome to the rise of Medieval Europe" by Thomas Cahill..historical book, it seems really interesting :nice: