✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*~ The David Bowie Thread ~*

::Hayley::

it's the only bowie album I have listened to :blank: recommend me some more? :wacky:

yay, my mum would buy tickets immediately if he goes on tour :lol: he's her favourite artist :)

-ziggy stardust

-hunky dory

-aladdin sane

-low

-station to station

-diamond dogs

-heathen

-the man who sold the world

just to start with .....

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he does decide to do a tour, it will probably cost along the same as the Rolling Stones gigs last year, as overly rich people will pay £500+ for a night out

Bowie isn't such an annoying cock as the Stones are though so I think it's less likely he would do something like that.

well he still likes to make moneyzz and if he only does a small tour of small venues then the prices will be proper expensive from demand so i hope he does a biggish tour :sad:

If he wanted money, he'd release a greatest hits with two new songs on, or release remasters and rarities. He'd have done the Olympics too; pretty sure when they asked him for the third time, they were offering him millions.

If he wanted money, he'd release a greatest hits with two new songs on, or release remasters and rarities. He'd have done the Olympics too; pretty sure when they asked him for the third time, they were offering him millions.

I know it's not all about money I know he's not the sort to tour just because he wanted more, but if he's only doing a few gigs then they are going to be expensive is what I was trying to say.

• 5 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH7dMBcg-gE]David Bowie - The Stars (Are Out Tonight) - YouTube[/ame]

kinda strange video and it's completely different from Where are we now, I'm guessing the album will be more rock like this song.

I need a few more listens to make my verdict ...