✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Green Day

twin4life

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad idea...but nah. I'm sure they'll grow out of them one day hopefully. Greenday have 1 good song and 1 alright song. Misery being the alright song and Good Riddance is pretty good.

In that case I strongly suggest finding some new friends!!:P

Not a bad idea...but nah. I'm sure they'll grow out of them one day hopefully. Greenday have 1 good song and 1 alright song. Misery being the alright song and Good Riddance is pretty good.

No - "Good Riddance" must be autobiographical!!:laugh3:

I love them!!! Just wanted to know if there is any fan of them around here....

:uhoh:

I like quite a few Green Day songs :lipsrsealed2:

I love 'Are We The Waiting', IMO it's a really great song.

And I like 'American Idiot' and 'Holiday', purely because they're great to jump around like a nutter to. (which I love to do :wacko: ) Jesus of Suburbia is ok too.

But I dont really see them as quality musicians though...or lyricists at that.

When I was younger I used to love their older stuff like Time of Your Life and Basket Case etc, but im not so keen on it these days.

But I fucking HATE the kids that like their music, and the fact that they win everything :rolleyes: so I usually dont admit to liking them :lol:

one of my friends like green day.... i saw some of their videos and they scares me.... oh well and my cousin like their song 'wake me up when september ends' i think that obviously she doesn't knows their lyrics.... in that video a couple discuss.... bad idea to young people oh well, but we are free to listen what we like.