✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

Stephen - Crossfire

Extremely underrated electronic indie artist. Please do check him out, it really is a shame that he hasn't gotten the attention he deserves. He's a great producer. People like him should have produced AHFOD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this song of his sounds great !

Stephen - Crossfire

Extremely underrated electronic indie artist. Please do check him out, it really is a shame that he hasn't gotten the attention he deserves. He's a great producer. People like him should have produced AHFOD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The song is really great!

Just turned it on, sounds nice ! :)

I don't know this song actually.

Same!

I really like Snow Patrol but didn't know this song, it's really great!

It's actually the first part of a "three songs in one" track called The Lightning Strike from the album A Hundred Million Suns. The whole thing is 16 minutes long, but thankfully the first part became a single on its own.

• Like 2

It's actually the first part of a "three songs in one" track called The Lightning Strike from the album A Hundred Million Suns. The whole thing is 16 minutes long, but thankfully the first part became a single on its own.

Ah, okay, thanks for the information.

I actually like this version of Gravity. It was very nice of Coldplay to give it to Embrace :)

While I do prefer Coldplay's version, I enjoy this version, too! Thank you Coldplay for introducing me to the very underrated music of Embrace. :)