✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

As for the song in the middle, I can also strongly recommend this version: :)

Now that you mentioned it, I'm listening to this song :). I really love the duet part "A star arose in my own cage"! I'm dying to hear it played live.

• Like 4

I really love the duet part "A star arose in my own cage"

Well I hope it doesn't spoil your love for this part when I tell you that the 'duet' is actually just one voice doubled :) Now doubling voices to make a line sound better/more substantial is something I learned from Mr Chris Martin...

• Like 1

Well I hope it doesn't spoil your love for this part when I tell you that the 'duet' is actually just one voice doubled :) Now doubling voices to make a line sound better/more substantial is something I learned from Mr Chris Martin...

Interesting. It's still good that you added the second part because it gives it more harmony. It sounded real to me because I detected slight wobbles in the lower part of the harmony...

Now that I'm listening to that part, I notice both parts are wobbling together, which suggests that one of the parts were indeed inserted digitally. No wonder it sounded so perfect lmao.

• Like 1

This is a revelation for me too. [emoji4]

• Like 1

I think for all of us is a revelation :shocked3:

This is a revelation for me too. [emoji4]

I think for all of us is a revelation :shocked3:

Oops. Sorry, I hope nobody has any bad feelings about it now.

I had two vocals for this part but they wouldn't match at all in terms of timing and even the lyrics did not overlap, so I went for the voice doubling instead. It sounded better. I hope you understand :)

• Like 3

Oops. Sorry, I hope nobody has any bad feelings about it now.

I had two vocals for this part but they wouldn't match at all in terms of timing and even the lyrics did not overlap, so I went for the voice doubling instead. It sounded better. I hope you understand :)

No problem, it sounds good. I like it :)

To go back on topic I'm currently listening to True Believer my sister put Aviici's album and I still think it's not a good song.