✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

The new Bastille album. I know a lot of people dont like them, but I think this album will change your opinion. It's more unique and diverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't listened to it yet but I'm really looking forward to it! I loved all the singles so far so I feel like I'll love the album as well:)

EDIT: I LOVE it, I think I listened through it around five times already:D

I really like Bastille and I got to see them when I was at Glastonbury! I got to hear some of the songs from the new album and they were great. :) In my opinion, the studio versions are just as good and this might be their best album yet.

• Like 2

The Fray's newest single from their upcoming album "Through The Years". So far, I'm impressed. It's not as good as content from their first two albums but overall better then their previous two albums. It has a uniquely melancholic feel to it unlike most of the content from their last two albums, it's MUCH better than any radio crap today. So far, impressed considering I'd be expecting them to go further down the mainstream hole. Sadly apparently their new album will only have 3 new songs including this one and will just be a compilation of their other albums greatest hits. If that's the case hopefully we get a new full album very soon!

Very stripped down but produced with mainly electronic elements, think Ghost Stories but a little more upbeat. Overall quite promising for their next release.

I've been looking for this song for what feels like forever. I'd heard it quite a few times in my childhood (over 10 years since the song was actually released lol, so it evidently stands the test of time :P) The last time I heard it before this time was at least 2 years back. I was silly to not look it up and bookmark it for later because I knew I love it! Ever since I got into actually getting music a year and a half ago, I was wondering what that song was called. Long story short I never heard it since till today. On the way to get food, listened to satellite radio rather than playing my playlist. I wanted satellite radio on my computer in hopes of stumbling upon it on Lithium or something but that would cost my dad an extra 6 dollars or something like that, and he had enough bills to pay for :P He got rid of Spotify and is now planning to get that thankfully. Costs less to, he says it's worth it and I agree with him :D So happy I found this. This would have been really useful like a month ago but ofc couldn't find it then... oh well, the important thing is I have it now, and I have it forever. Considering I haven't heard it in like forever I'm surprised when I was asking my parents what song it was, I actually got the chord progression right, except the two in the middle were just mixed up :P Not too bad for not listening to a song in two years and playing it by what little memory I had of it... of course the actual song now feels so much more complex than it was in my head at the time :D

So yeah. My big story today. :D

I absolutely love M83! They've become one of my all time favorite bands. Their music just so powerful and atmospheric. I especially love their 2011 release "Hurry Up We're Dreaming" (Which is also one of my favorite albums of all time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw them live twice this year, they're awesome. I haven't got a favourite, I love almost everything they did

Some ambient chillout:

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/aljoshakonstanty/sublimeweakness

I love chillout, lounge and ambient music :)

• Like 3

A really long version of Fix You, and this time it's not just in my head, I'm actually listening to it :D

EDIT: Now it's this:

I originally thought "What If" at the beginning. This is a really cool sort of ambient-chillout remix of Clocks, really love it! The last time I didn't wonder that, must have been before I knew most other Coldplay songs. Can't believe I never came back to it till know, this is great :)

EDIT: Another one?

Absolutely beautiful chillout remix of With Or Without You by U2. Almost got a tropical flavor to it! :D

• Like 1

Bit of a pop-oriented post this time... to showcase the better side of it.

For anyone who doesn't think Rihanna is a valid artist anymore:

Like these or not, you've got to admit that these are a bazillion light years better than most mainstream pop nowadays. Beautiful, melancholic and heartfelt. What's not to like? "Close To You" is my new favorite of hers. I'm willing to say this is one of the greatest album closers ever. The album itself isn't that great, but I can appreciate Rihanna saying that this album wasn't meant to be filled with run of the mill top 40 stuff, and really it isn't either. It's a different style than normal pop albums even though I still don't really like it, I can appreciate that she isn't trying to solely get on the radio anymore (Work is an obvious exception LOL) You can hear it too though. The songs simply aren't "normal radio" stuff, different from what most of us like here at Coldplaying but different from the radio too. So let's appreciate that. :)

I was introduced to this artist in the thread where you rate what the person above is listening to. This is a wonderful example of a electro/synthpop track. Too bad this is not even remotely popular. This sounds rich and full unlike how shallow and plastic everything sounds nowdays. Poppy, yes. Bad, no. Really enjoyable.

One day I hope this artist has a massive hit and completely changes the sound of pop to be like this fpr a while. Actually listenable and doesn't make your ears bleed.

Before these, I was recently listening to "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. Her best song I'd say. Not a fan of most of her other stuff. This? An exception. Heartfelt, melancholic and beautifu, Just what I'm looking for.

• Like 1

Bit of a pop-oriented post this time... to showcase the better side of it.

For anyone who doesn't think Rihanna is a valid artist anymore:

Like these or not, you've got to admit that these are a bazillion light years better than most mainstream pop nowadays. Beautiful, melancholic and heartfelt. What's not to like? "Close To You" is my new favorite of hers. I'm willing to say this is one of the greatest album closers ever. The album itself isn't that great, but I can appreciate Rihanna saying that this album wasn't meant to be filled with run of the mill top 40 stuff, and really it isn't either. It's a different style than normal pop albums even though I still don't really like it, I can appreciate that she isn't trying to solely get on the radio anymore (Work is an obvious exception LOL) You can hear it too though. The songs simply aren't "normal radio" stuff, different from what most of us like here at Coldplaying but different from the radio too. So let's appreciate that. :)

I was introduced to this artist in the thread where you rate what the person above is listening to. This is a wonderful example of a electro/synthpop track. Too bad this is not even remotely popular. This sounds rich and full unlike how shallow and plastic everything sounds nowdays. Poppy, yes. Bad, no. Really enjoyable.

One day I hope this artist has a massive hit and completely changes the sound of pop to be like this fpr a while. Actually listenable and doesn't make your ears bleed.

Before these, I was recently listening to "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. Her best song I'd say. Not a fan of most of her other stuff. This? An exception. Heartfelt, melancholic and beautifu, Just what I'm looking for.

I really like Rihanna's Stay ! Have you heard it ? I was positively surprised when she started her GCF show yesterday with that song...

Right now, listening to VLV Live on a loop...gives you more energy than a coffee in the morning !

• Like 1

I really like Rihanna's Stay ! Have you heard it ? I was positively surprised when she started her GCF show yesterday with that song...

Right now, listening to VLV Live on a loop...gives you more energy than a coffee in the morning !

That's another one of my favorites. I actually like quiteeee a few songs by her including a lot of the poppier ones. But not Work, nononononononono.

I agree about that VLV live!