✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

Listened to it about a week ago, it's really great! I pretty much love every song on it:D

I love it too! :) It was the first Travis album I've listened to and I'm definitely going to check out more of their music... I'm a stickler for these 90s and early 2000s British bands, lol.

I love it too! :) It was the first Travis album I've listened to and I'm definitely going to check out more of their music... I'm a stickler for these 90s and early 2000s British bands, lol.

Same with me! I checked some of their other songs out as well but not so many yet.

I love bands from the 2000s in general and recently I discovered that I generally love British rock bands when I listened to a spotify playlist:D

• Like 1

I'm listening to the youtube videos Coldplay have uploaded beginning with the last one AHFOD ( :dance:). Right now Careful Where You Stand is playing one of my favorite slow songs

My favorite Travis song is Side :)

That's also my favorite :)

• Like 2

Why Does It Always Rain On Me is my favourite of theirs. :)

Didn't Coldplay once cover that song in concert? Or am I mistaken? :D Either way, there's no denying they were fans back in the early days. Travis must have been a big inspiration.

Anyways, I'm listening to Identikit by Radiohead right now before I go to bed.

• Like 1

The Way I Do - Bishop Briggs

Heard her at the Rose Bowl and I was instantly drawn to her music. I really like her Alt. Rock style, it reminded me of a Night Visions-Era Imagine Dragons song. Her vocals are incredible as well, they might actually be better live! Can't wait to hear what else she releases besides the 4 songs she has already released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Way I Do - Bishop Briggs

Heard her at the Rose Bowl and I was instantly drawn to her music. I really like her Alt. Rock style, it reminded me of a Night Visions-Era Imagine Dragons song. Her vocals are incredible as well, they might actually be better live! Can't wait to hear what else she releases besides the 4 songs she has already released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only song by her I know is River, I love it! I should check her other songs out as well[emoji6]