Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dat quick reply.

Err, no good reason tbh. I just wanna have it in my hands now if I were to go to a store and get it today. Plus, I can double check at the store to see if the case is damaged. Crazy I know, but it's just my preference.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm also a big fan of Canada, Canada is no doubt a very beautiful Country. There are a lot of beautiful and attractive places to visit in Canada. I personally have been there three times in my life, and really loved the place, It always makes me feel so good whenever I travel to these kind of places.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any Canadian fans from BC? Can't wait until coldplay comes here to perform. Also do you guys think they might do BC place this time or just stick to Rogers arena?

Yep, Canadian fan from BC here!

I think they'll stick to Rogers Arena. It's not uncommon for acts to do BC Place, IIRC One Direction and Taylor Swift have both sold it out in recent times. And it's not impossible for Coldplay to do but let's be honest, both 1D and T Swift fans outnumber Coldplay fans in Vancouver. Those acts are HUGE among legions of teens.

Rogers Arena would be perfect.