✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be glad to have Price back.

Can't believe the nucks blew the three goal lead against the Habs, the lost in OT.

Oh wait, I can believe it. This s**t has been happening all season.

Well don't forget, the 1st place Habs (at that time) blew a 3 goal lead to the FREAKING OILERS in regulation.... what a complete embarrassment :( I was AT THAT GAME too.... over priced tickets was my last resort to go there too. A FULL $1200 gone down the drain.... you know, I have a really bad keyboard right now that doesn't even have touch-sensitivity and I could have easily gotten a WAY better keyboard with that money... :( :( :(

That 3 goal lead comeback was epic (for me of course). That will be a night I won't forget... I didn't watch the Habs comeback against Flyers last season so I'm glad I got to watch that one. But I didn't even watch half the game. But the second I turned on the TV it's like I was good luck for the Habs. SH goal, then one virtually right after that.

But the fact that Price was injured probably helped the Oilers a lot. It's great to have Price back, Condon was really starting to burn out... even though I'm pretty sure that Price isn't 100% Yet, he's going to be well soon hopefully. :D

If there was a support group for NHL teams scarred by the Bruins, Leafs would join along with the Canucks....

0615_Bruins.jpg?alias=standard_600x400

bruinswin615may13.jpg

both game 7 too....

Don't remind me of that day I remember I went to take a shower thinking they would win... And then I came out and all hell went down.

^ hahaha but I saw it coming I mean the leafs are the leafs. And let's not even get started on the Jays SO CLOSE

Leafs are Leafs, but we DID play very well up till that.

I'm admittedly a bandwagon Jays fan, and even that hurt me. Can't imagine what the real fans felt.

Least JD won the MVP

Leafs are Leafs, but we DID play very well up till that.

I'm admittedly a bandwagon Jays fan, and even that hurt me. Can't imagine what the real fans felt.

Least JD won the MVP

I'd been following the for a couple of years, and I don't think there was even a question weather Donaldson would get MVP it was just destined.

I hope they can pull of a playoff finish next year *crosses fingers*

I'd been following the for a couple of years, and I don't think there was even a question weather Donaldson would get MVP it was just destined.

I hope they can pull of a playoff finish next year *crosses fingers*

I only casually followed them before. I didn't know whether to believe the american commentators when they said someone else would win the MVP.

Ah shit too bad. Canucks/Hawks puckdrop will be soon if you want to watch an American team beat another Canadian team.

Need Chicago/Crawford to do well. I have him in the pool. But I also have Edler...decisions, decisions.....

Yeah, nice numbers, but I watch him every game and it can get ugly. Whole Canucks defence is poor atm actually.

Well, you'd know better than me obviously. But he's not too bad, especially considering he's was like a last round D man pick for me in my fantasy pool. As long as he keeps his head above water.

Well, you'd know better than me obviously. But he's not too bad, especially considering he's was like a last round D man pick for me in my fantasy pool. As long as he keeps his head above water.

Well you and me shall both hope he can conjure something up tonight!