✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Canadian fan from BC here!

I think they'll stick to Rogers Arena. It's not uncommon for acts to do BC Place, IIRC One Direction and Taylor Swift have both sold it out in recent times. And it's not impossible for Coldplay to do but let's be honest, both 1D and T Swift fans outnumber Coldplay fans in Vancouver. Those acts are HUGE among legions of teens.

Rogers Arena would be perfect.

I think they will too. But I went to the acdc concert recently and that was sold out so I'm sure Coldplay could. That being said I believe Coldplay like the concerts to be more 'intimate' so I do believe it will be Rogers arena as well.

BTW is anyone planning to line up for general admission before the concert? I'm in BC and this will actually be my first Coldplay concert so can anyone give me tips on how early to line up and what to expect when lining up? Also how much are the costs to anyone that may have done it before?

BTW is anyone planning to line up for general admission before the concert? I'm in BC and this will actually be my first Coldplay concert so can anyone give me tips on how early to line up and what to expect when lining up? Also how much are the costs to anyone that may have done it before?

From Toronto, and I'd also like to know please!

I'm so glad I can connect with fellow Canadians on here! Coldplay aren't extremely popular with any of my peers or even my close friends which is a shame!

You've come to the right place.

In TO, its all about Drake. Who isn't bad, but just not my thing.

I need to know this too! Also never been to a Coldplay concert

It is? I only know like 1 person who is super into rap, and she's more into Kendrick Lamar than anyone else

Yeah about 3 of my friends are heavily into drake to the point of buying the overpriced OVO merchandise online and pretty much worshipping the guy [emoji23]

It is? I only know like 1 person who is super into rap, and she's more into Kendrick Lamar than anyone else

Well damn, Drake is from Toronto, so everyone is getting on that train. Maybe its more in my specific area....

• 10 months later...