✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Metric

Sweet One

hahaha

okay, Crest, math lesson time

47 x 3 weeks = 141 weeks

There are 52 weeks in a year, so

141 weeks/52 weeks per year = about 2.7 years and .7 of a year is about eight and a half months coz there are twelve months in a year and .7 x 12 = 8.4

So you'll be getting it in two years and eight months and about two weeks at the very latest. Assuming everyone keeps their copy out as long as they are *allowed* to and none are lost.

HOORAY :cheesy: AND WHO THOUGHT MATH WASN'T USEFUL?? :blush:

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to it. From the sounds of things, metric should be pretty busy in 2010. Im guessing theyll do more touring, possibly another release of some kind. Id say they are at a career high right now, so they may as well keep riding this wave of sucess.

• 3 weeks later...
Metric is performing on Canada For Haiti right now. Emily has such a awesome voice. :awesome: :wacky:

I thought it would have been nice if they had more than 4 artists play in a span of an hour....and K'naan sounded brutal. Its funny before he came on I was singing Wavin Flag. Then he started singing it and I said to my friend "I think my version is better" and she said "I hate to agree but it was".

• 2 weeks later...