🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

If it´s a Johnny Deep movie, it´s a good movie.

Juliana

Yeah, it´s true, don´t you think?

I love all his movies, they´re all great!

His my my favourite actor, but even though... :cool:

"Finding Neverland" has just been released here, and I´m excited to see it ´cos it´s a Johnny Depp movie!! And this movie looks so cute! :cheesy: :D

Oh by the way...He looks really hot on Rolling Stone´s cover...

I was JUST looking for a post about Johnny. OMG!!! He is incredible!!!

He is my favorite actor. I am 30 years old and I swear I turn into a teenager when I see this man come on the screen.

haha that´s so cool!

I also like most Johnny Depp movies b/c he's fantastic, but I didn't like Pirates of the Caribbean, like...at all.

Am I crazy?

:o

:P

awww it´s such a nice movie...I can´t wait for the next one!

Fine. I know I am.

oh you´re not that crazy...You like Johnny Depp at least! :idea2:

by the way...The Chocolate Factory, does anyone know when is it going to be released?

I also like most Johnny Depp movies b/c he's fantastic, but I didn't like Pirates of the Caribbean, like...at all.

Am I crazy?

nah i didnt like it much, although i know why! that damn orlando bloom the plank cant act at all. and keira knightley is annoying. i think mr depp stole the show :sneaky:

Johnny Depp is my favourite actor, but I dont think he IS the greatest screen actor or anything, Im just a fan who watches out for his next movie.

Ive only seen clips of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I thought he looks a bit SILLY in it, sloppy. When Johnny has to play an uppity role that is in no way deep or sensitive, I think he just gets jumpy like a sparkplug, like how he acted in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, just, jerky movements is what he relies on sometimes. I dont think its a good idea to repeat that trick more than once.

He got the comedy parts of Sleepy Hollow down perfectly, and it was kinda the same thing.

Hes great in Finding Neverland though. But as for bad movies, what about Once Upon a Time in Mexico? Or that movie when he played a cross dresser? (Pretty funny to look back on, but what a shit movie) Or THE BRAVE, which has single handedly prevented him from taking the Directors seat, probably for a decade.

As for Pirates of the Carribbean, wonderful fun, he wasnt meant to be the lead role in this movie but his performance was so captivating, everyone involved just knew everything about Jack Sparrow. In fact, turning "Captain Jack Sparrow" into a household name, is really really impressive. Just, what he did with that role, terrific.

Yeah, it´s true, don´t you think?

I love all his movies, they´re all great!

His my my favourite actor, but even though... :cool:

yeaaaah, that's true! :cool:

i like all his movies too, particularly Sleepy Hollow :smug: but I didn't like Pirates of the Caribbean... poor movie :dozey: meh

i'm really looking forward to see The Chocolate Factory because when Tim Burton and Johnny Depp work together... they create classics! :D hehe

• 2 weeks later...