✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Beatles

lucyinthesky

Got tickets for Pauls Christmas gig at Hammersmith Apollo, so excited :D

That's awesome. McCartney is probably at the top of my list in terms of artists that I want to see in concert but never have. He's been around my area a couple times recently, and I just couldn't pull it all together. I have such regret about that. That's good that you're going to get to see him. Don't live a life of regret like me ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i can kind of play hey jude on the piano.................................................

.......................... no nevermind i just

went to see if i could but i cant anymore.

JAJAJAJAJAJA :laugh3:

WOW what a gig! I wasn't even on the barrier but I was so close :D Unfortunately I didn't get to go home and get the camera before leaving but it was just incredible. During Obla-Di Obla-Da a old guy next to me fainted, I caught him and held him up and I had no idea what to do so everyone around me were trying to get Pauls attention and get help but I think he thought we were trying to get a wave... But as we were trying to catch his attention the guy had gotten up and walked off to the side :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest howyousawtheworld

What was everyone's favourite Beatles song when they first started listening to them?

Obviously Yellow Submarine was a favourite as a 6 year old when singing it in my Primary One class but the first one I absolutely adored was Hello Goodbye when I was 9! Still is one of my favourites. Love this video as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpquV5QXlDM&feature=related]YouTube - the beatles hello goodbye live on ed sullivan show[/ame]

I honestly don't remember :lol: Probably Let It Be

WOW what a gig! I wasn't even on the barrier but I was so close :D Unfortunately I didn't get to go home and get the camera before leaving but it was just incredible. During Obla-Di Obla-Da a old guy next to me fainted, I caught him and held him up and I had no idea what to do so everyone around me were trying to get Pauls attention and get help but I think he thought we were trying to get a wave... But as we were trying to catch his attention the guy had gotten up and walked off to the side :P

:stunned: Wow, sounds like quite a time!

• 1 month later...
Guest howyousawtheworld
:lol:

all of those Paul conspiracies were ridiculous.

I found it great how the rest of the band played along with with songs like Glass Onion :lol:

One of the most ridiculous yet hilarious urban myths made. I love how it went from the ridiculous to the super ridiculous.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest howyousawtheworld

A documentary on Sir George Martin the legendary producer on BBC 2 right now.

Followed by A Hard Day's Night!

• 2 weeks later...