✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

p.s. isn't it weird that I looked at his fingers in my dream just because you're talking about them in his thread. funny

You mean those beauties in my sig ;) ?!!!

Random Thought: Does he manicure them :thinking: ?!!!

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream where chris, a camera man, and a whole bunch of other people were in this classroom-like place, and i was on the comforting this little puppy thingy on the phone or something, and then i saw Chris walking over and i threw the phone at the wall and said "HI CHRIS!!" all stupid and stuff, and he sorta ignored it. But then he took my laptop off of the table, and i was like "hey wait, where are you going with the laptop?"

and someone made 'yo over here' gesture. So then the camera man sat next to me and was like "HI" all stupid again, and he didn't say anything, so i said "Oh what, you can't talk to me because you're a camera man and i'm a commoner??" and then Chris said something, but i couldn't understand what he was saying, then he noticed my what-are-you-saying-about-me-T^T face and then said "i'm playing, i'm playing." Then the other men were setting up wires and cords and stuff and i was like "let me help plz" but they said i was just in the way. Then i raised my hand cuz i wanted to ask if we were shooting a video or something, but i knew we were, i just wanted to hear him say it,

and then my stupid alarm clock woke me up and i was so mad.

When I first heard Viva La Vida on the apple commercial, I had a dream about a man (Chris Martin) who was attending a funeral for someone and was furious because the person being buried wasn't who he wanted it to be. And he was annoyed because he wanted his father to die. It was fall and quite chilly and he was wearing a jacket and a scarf and had his hands in his pockets and finally just rolled his eyes and left the funeral, because he had really only wandered up to it. (He'd done this at several funerals lately, just sort of wandered over and stood around and wished it was his father he was getting rid of)

When i woke up, being an author and all, I wanted immediately to write this book. It became the opening scene of my novel, Inanimate Objects and Chris and Coldplay have continued to inspire me in every way since. :D

And don't worry... the character isn't as bad as he sounds at all! He has good reason to wish his father was gone... and he's got a big soft spot that he needs to get back in touch with.

Just last night I had a silly silly dream which has mad parts I wont write here but at one part I jumped out of a helicopter or plane (?) with parachutes. It was not only me jumping not even a tandem but about 3 or 4 of us all in all and the leader was Chris.

(And I only realized it now that Parachutes has a special meaning in it hah!!!!)

WHen their are days i think about coldplay.....it sjust weird.....i had about 3 dreams of them since i joined this board\forum...

Its pretty funny this story ...it happened about 2 days ago a tuesday i think or wednesday ......I can tell you guys the whoole story but Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin were my real parents in the dream......!!!!!!! Crazy! Actually i was really adopted by my real parents now because Gwyneth And Chris Somehow found a way to get rid of me! haha.... When i woke up i really thoguht their were my parents in a few minutes and i was like happy for a while that im going to their home and having plans in my head about going to their house and stuff.... but Reality came back to me when i slapped myself in the head.!!! Damn that was weird of me!

Upon recieving my first requested butterfly from Mel, later that night i dreamed that i was in bed, and awoke to find Will tiptoeing around in my room, and saw that he was quietly trying to catch a butterfly that had come to life! It was fluttering all about, Will trying to grab it but always was just out of reach......funny how i never questioned how bizarre it was even to see a paper butterfly fly...or having Will in my bedroom!

(edit;thanks again, Mel!)

Upon recieving my first requested butterfly from Mel, later that night i dreamed that i was in bed, and awoke to find Will tiptoeing around in my room, and saw that he was quietly trying to catch a butterfly that had come to life! It was fluttering all about, Will trying to grab it but always was just out of reach......funny how i never questioned how bizarre it was even to see a paper butterfly fly...or having Will in my bedroom!

(edit;thanks again, Mel!)

No problem:kiss:

And I had a dream again... I was at some warzone (??) with some people I do not remember who they were and there was Guy too, who had horrible stitches on her eyelids (??? again) and he was taking photos. Jeez it was really mad dream....

I had a dream the other night that Will and I were on a horse-carraige ride together. and I was touching his cheek and it was seriously the softest thing ever... and I was like "will how do you get your skin so soft?" but then the dream ended....I also had a dream once that I was chilling with all of them backstage and will, guy, jonny and I were all getting extremely drunk whilst Chris danced around the room and did some crazy yoga moves.

Eurgh, I had a rather nasty one a while back where the boys were in a plane incident... all of them were bruised, Guy had some cuts to his face and one of his legs, Jonny had cuts on his arms and Chris... he was hurt the worst of them... bad cuts all on his legs and a few on his arms :bigcry:

Eurgh, I had a rather nasty one a while back where the boys were in a plane incident... all of them were bruised, Guy had some cuts to his face and one of his legs, Jonny had cuts on his arms and Chris... he was hurt the worst of them... bad cuts all on his legs and a few on his arms :bigcry:

OMG!!!!

When I first heard Viva La Vida on the apple commercial, I had a dream about a man (Chris Martin) who was attending a funeral for someone and was furious because the person being buried wasn't who he wanted it to be. And he was annoyed because he wanted his father to die. It was fall and quite chilly and he was wearing a jacket and a scarf and had his hands in his pockets and finally just rolled his eyes and left the funeral, because he had really only wandered up to it. (He'd done this at several funerals lately, just sort of wandered over and stood around and wished it was his father he was getting rid of)

When i woke up, being an author and all, I wanted immediately to write this book. It became the opening scene of my novel, Inanimate Objects and Chris and Coldplay have continued to inspire me in every way since. :D

And don't worry... the character isn't as bad as he sounds at all! He has good reason to wish his father was gone... and he's got a big soft spot that he needs to get back in touch with.

Wow.. that's magical. I always want to use my dream as a novel but then when I wake up find it doesn't convert into writing as well as I thought it would, because it makes sense in my head but not on paper.

I had a dream the other night that I went to see Coldplay but my brother rang me up having a tantrum because he wanted to come, so I had to miss half of their set to go outside and get him and I was absolutely furious. But then when I got back, I managed to shove myself to near the front of the audience and Robbie Williams came on stage, and he pulled me up out of the crowd and they all sang "Something Beautiful" to me. When I woke up I genuinely thought it had happened, I was so momumentally disappointed lol.

And I had a dream again... I was at some warzone (??) with some people I do not remember who they were and there was Guy too, who had horrible stitches on her eyelids (??? again) and he was taking photos. Jeez it was really mad dream....

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....baaaaaaa...that's so bizarre

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....baaaaaaa...that's so bizarre

I know!

The one I had last night was less bizarre:) I was to this shop and there was Chris. I was politely stalking from distance, just looking at him and then I told myself I could try to take a photo of him with my mobile, and kept trying, but nothing came out of that :)

Aw I dreamt I was at one of their concerts and the arena was really empty so the guys were just kind of walking around the place wearing these tight white t-shirts.. I called out Jonny's name and he came towards me and gave me his hand :stunned:

I was starting to faint so I woke up :(

I had a dream where Chris was standing on stage talking to the audience and I was standing on stage with him, just standing there poking him. He didn't care and he just kept on talking to the audience. XD

And I had another one where I was sitting at a piano with Chris, and he was teaching me how to play Viva la Vida on the piano.

My dream in almost cost to me an attractive bump and even a cranial traumatism. It crossed it in the middle of the night and in an street, on one side houses and of the other one a lit piece of waste ground similar to a construction site and enlightened by big lampposts.

There were red fences in flexible wire netting any goshawk and we could hear the band to play and the crowd to sing also. However I could not see the crowd and I saw the boys only of back. I get closer when suddenly I see Jonny of profile and then he turns around in my direction by playing without looking at me.

And the I see in the hand a silver wedding ring, but bizarrely I see only she and the I am taken by a wave of panic, I begin to have the head which turns, me shouts (I woke up by shouting in the house and by waking my cotenants at the same opportunity, but I have especially almost gave a header in my wall because of the convulsions that the dream in provoked). :stunned::confused:

^ Cha, I think I would have the same reaction. Glad you are OK!

But just a week ago I dreamt that I was at a show and I caught Guy's eye. He pulled me on stage and brought me to a spot behind the stage. The band were looking like, "Where the hell is he going with that girl!?!?" He planted a kiss on me...then another and wouldn't stop. He sat me down on a sofa and told me to wait for him after the gig. Weird...even weirder 'cause I'm a Jonny girl. But it was still nice. :)

That is weird. Before I met Guy and Jonny, I wondered how weird it would be if I was trying to talk to Jonny and Guy was after me. Then I dreamt about Guy too! And then when we met Jonny, Guy was there, talking to me. He came over to ask me about the sign. And he offered to take a picture for me with my camera. So I can relate to your dream. I'm 100% a Jonny girl. With Guy issues.:laugh3: