✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I actually had one where Chris made a brief appearance recently, but the dream was dominated by Tom Chaplin from Keane, with whom I was discussing their 2nd album, Under The Iron Sea (i actually criticised a few songs i think, but anyway). After about 5 minutes or so of talking inside, we went out onto the main road, which just happened to be a busy London street, and then we saw Chris Martin in his VLV uniform getting on a double-decker bus with an oyster card :P So we quickly followed him on the bus, where Tom followed Chris up the stairs to the top level... I desperately wanted to see them interact with each other but the bus driver stopped me and said my card was "out of date" :dozey:. So I spent the next few minutes trying to persuade her that it was the card reading machine that wasn't working, and thats when i woke up :rolleyes:

That could have been the only time I would have seen Tom and Chris have a conversation with each other in any form :P Ah well.

I have a dream about Jonny !

I was cooking in my house with my cotenants when suddenly we knock at the door. My friend is going to open the door (It's my Jonny Boy) and leads Jon near me ! I jump him into arms, I am delighted to see again her, he greets everybody and we rise in my room (living room because I have 3 others cotenants !).

I see that Jon is worried, he is pensive (I am a kind of confidante). We sit down on the bed and he explains me what does not go. He says to me that he needed a little of comfort and peace !

I propose him a stimulant (a delicious warm chocolate with the whipped cream).

We end to drink and Jon lengthens on the bed. I make the same thing by putting me in front of him on the side. Jon puts then the forehead on mine and puts the hands on mine then he falls asleep !

The night falls we fell asleep the one next to the other one and somebody comes to knock at the door ! It is my friend who indicates me that Will is in the entrance and that he looked for Jon all day long ! But fortunately he is not worried any more !

I wake Jon slowly by crossing him my hand on the cheek covered with beard and I am going to greet Will who also embraces me ! Jon turns around me enbrasse on the cheek then throws me a last glance before leaving ! :blush:

Once! It was a very strange but brilliant dream. Me and my 5 best mates went to wembley arena to see Muse and Coldplay. It seemed to be some sort of festival. It was snowing, and it was freezing cold. So who walks past me but Chris dressed in the Black of the Twisted logic tour.

So my mate ran over to him shouting "Chris! You have to meet me friend Glen, He's like your biggest fan." So he comes over and i said to him "Chris I love you! and i love your Work" so he says "Oh thats great, its nice to see real fans" So i goes "can I Have a Picture with you?" so he says "I would mate, but cameras aren't allowed" And I Woke Up, Pretty Upset too :cry:

What a lovely dream!

I have a dream about Jonny !

I was cooking in my house with my cotenants when suddenly we knock at the door. My friend is going to open the door (It's my Jonny Boy) and leads Jon near me ! I jump him into arms, I am delighted to see again her, he greets everybody and we rise in my room (living room because I have 3 others cotenants !).

I see that Jon is worried, he is pensive (I am a kind of confidante). We sit down on the bed and he explains me what does not go. He says to me that he needed a little of comfort and peace !

I propose him a stimulant (a delicious warm chocolate with the whipped cream).

We end to drink and Jon lengthens on the bed. I make the same thing by putting me in front of him on the side. Jon puts then the forehead on mine and puts the hands on mine then he falls asleep !

The night falls we fell asleep the one next to the other one and somebody comes to knock at the door ! It is my friend who indicates me that Will is in the entrance and that he looked for Jon all day long ! But fortunately he is not worried any more !

I wake Jon slowly by crossing him my hand on the cheek covered with beard and I am going to greet Will who also embraces me ! Jon turns around me enbrasse on the cheek then throws me a last glance before leaving ! :blush:

I usually only dream that I am friends with the band and pal around with them. I've even been a guest in Jonny's house in my dreams. We'll just sit and watch movies as two platonic friends.

But just a week ago I dreamt that I was at a show and I caught Guy's eye. He pulled me on stage and brought me to a spot behind the stage. The band were looking like, "Where the hell is he going with that girl!?!?" He planted a kiss on me...then another and wouldn't stop. He sat me down on a sofa and told me to wait for him after the gig. Weird...even weirder 'cause I'm a Jonny girl. But it was still nice. :)

I usually only dream that I am friends with the band and pal around with them. I've even been a guest in Jonny's house in my dreams. We'll just sit and watch movies as two platonic friends.

But just a week ago I dreamt that I was at a show and I caught Guy's eye. He pulled me on stage and brought me to a spot behind the stage. The band were looking like, "Where the hell is he going with that girl!?!?" He planted a kiss on me...then another and wouldn't stop. He sat me down on a sofa and told me to wait for him after the gig. Weird...even weirder 'cause I'm a Jonny girl. But it was still nice. :)

:smug: verry nice !

I had a recent one where I was getting married to Chris on the beach. :uhoh:. Except it was like a royal wedding because he was a prince or something. So I got to wear this pretty tiara and all these bridesmaids were wearing lovely peach dresses and Chrissy looked so wonderful :bigcry:

Then I woke up after I walked down the aisle. Fall asleep, next thing I know, I'm havin' his friggin' baby. :shifty:

According to the SuperCactus's signature, Chris said :" Coldplay's fans are the best in the world. If you like coldplay then you're obviously very intelligent and good looking and all-around brillant." Does he really say that ? :stunned:

And to respond to the tread : No I have never dream about coldplay (unfortunately :cry:)

I DREAM ABOUT THEM ALL THE TIME!! especially when i listen to my ipod while i fall asleep..since my coldplay playlist is usually on.

a recent one i had was where i think they came and stayed at my house and i brought the band to a chinese restaurant (that i haven't been to in years). i think gwyneth was there as well and....nicole kidman??? it was so strange but then they all came back to my house and we had dessert.. it was great.

I had a most wonderful dream about Coldplay. It was me, and them--although I think Will wasn't there for some reason, and we were just hanging out. Nothing more, nothing less...but it was so relaxed, and we were all laughing...I took out my camera and took some pictures, not in a fangirly way, just to chronicle the moment...and I remember Johnny coughed in one of them and looked ridiculous, and that set us off laughing again. And so on.

After I woke up, I was depressed all day...

OH yes, and I had another one not long ago...I was at a Coldplay concert, and got a seat that was literally three feet away from Chris on piano...I was sitting there smiling, and he looked over at me and smiled back. :wacky:

Though for some reason the rest of the band were on a separate stage.

today :uhoh:

I was in a Coldplay concert but there was a big space between the people and the band so I managed to get in there and they weren't playing so I talked with chris and told him that they should do another beatles cover... and then I told him that I like muse and the beatles and coldplay and started to tell him lots of things and he asked for my phonenumber

and then I woke up :sick:

:laugh3:

I was stayin on Coronado Island over the summer while the band was in LA....I dreamt that they came to the beach and played a free show! There were only like 25 or so in the crowd so it was really cool with the band talking to everyone. Chris at one point sits down on the stage and starts talking to us about fair trade. I got to sing Swallowed in the Sea with them. Unfortunately the Jonas Brothers for some f*cking reason decided to to interrupt....(seriously...what the hell are they doing in my subconcious...perhaps my sleeping bag was too close to my little sisters')

quite the interesting dream....i actually got to see them play Leno when i convinced my mom to drive up to LA, so everything was not lost

my dreams are all pervy involving Chris all the time and nothing more than that!

just now i saw the scientist video in hamburg i don't know furthur what's going to happen in my dreams because i am about to go off to sleep now!

and about concerts i am already going to 3 shows continuosly in october and november,so no worries...and one of those show seats i've are very good on the floor...

I dreamt I was at the concert I have in 11 days. It was pure awesomeness!! I was sitting in the back but it still seemed really close and they were playing yellow and chris was jumping all over the place and the screaming!! and the crowd!! and the excitement!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!

*drunk*

I had an amazing dream last night. I was at a Coldplay concert somewhere in Europe, but Guy Berryman could not make it. Someone had to fill in on bass, and it was all me. I was rockin out in a Guy like style, swaying back and forth, watching Chris go crazy looking out at the crowd. Than it got t the part where we had to play in the stands, but we took a small break and he asked me about my guitar skills. I told him I wasn't very good, and I joked about how I wanted to be able to play "See You Soon", and he said "Oh, that's an interesting one" and we had a chat. Eventually he got someone to replace me for the acoustic set was alright. While they were doing that some gay roadie was hitting on me so I just walked away from him. Than the band came back down to play the last few songs and we were rockin out again. Only Chris was COVERED in white, blue, and red paint. It was dripping all over him. While we were playing I pulled out my camera because I thought it would be foolish to pass up this photo opportunity. My camera wouldn't work though. Anyways, than i woke up. It was awesome. I was in Coldplay for a night.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night I had a nightmare and suddenly woke up around 7am. Well, I don't want to go through details but I had a dream about coldplay, especially about Guy. I saw him on the street and asked for a picture. He said no and tried to run away. My friend gave me a camera and I was so obdurate. Then he took his camera and started to take a pic of me and threating me that he will put my pics on Internet and promote me as a pain in ass fan, something like that. (my dream also included their showing up on american politic debate, there were obama, clinton and the others). And now, just imagine my face when I woke up and look at the poster which is above my table and saw Guy with that camera :D

preorder_coldplay_image.jpg

p.s. isn't it weird that I looked at his fingers in my dream just because you're talking about them in his thread. funny