✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U2 thread

Remember to vote for U2 as well as Coldplay for the MTV Europe Awards to be held in Berlin on 5 November 2009. :)

U2 has two nominations: Best Rock and Best Live Act.

Coldplay is nominated for Best World Stage Performance.

Remember you can vote again and again. :D

is anyone going to see U2 at the new Cowboys Stadium? that would be insane i heard that it has a capacity of 110 000 people including standing area! have they sold any standing tickets for the u2 show? will they close the roof for the show? would this be the first indoor show U2 have done on this tour? sorry for all the questions but the prospect of U2 playing this venue is exciting even though im on the other side of the world! and muse is in support!

"That's it for now, enjoy the site - and here's a big hint.... you might want to check back on U2.com in the next few days for some pretty exciting news! (Our lips are sealed...)"

squeeeeee

hopefully they'll be announcing more tour dates. Which will most likely include NZ (already been stuff: can't be bothered explaining) SQUEEEE ITS GONNA COST A FORTUNE BUT WHEEEEEEE

Do you think they will announce new dates? Or they were talking about the new opening and new set list?

is anyone going to see U2 at the new Cowboys Stadium? that would be insane i heard that it has a capacity of 110 000 people including standing area! have they sold any standing tickets for the u2 show? will they close the roof for the show? would this be the first indoor show U2 have done on this tour? sorry for all the questions but the prospect of U2 playing this venue is exciting even though im on the other side of the world! and muse is in support!

I'm going!

As far as I know, they did not sell standing tickets. I *think* the roof will be open, but I'm not sure. I do know that they are pulling up (I think that's what they do) the hugemongous screen over the field because the claw would not fit with it in its standard place.

That's all I know for sure, though! ;)

@the_gloaming- Can't wait to see your pics!

I'm going!

As far as I know, they did not sell standing tickets. I *think* the roof will be open, but I'm not sure. I do know that they are pulling up (I think that's what they do) the hugemongous screen over the field because the claw would not fit with it in its standard place.

That's all I know for sure, though! ;)

@the_gloaming- Can't wait to see your pics!

When is that? That is going to be 1 huge gig!!

The band are set to play more shows in 2010 and will be releasing a unique remix album for U2.com subscribers.

Today we're revealing details of our new U2.com subscription offer - which means we can also confirm that the band's 360° Tour will return to Europe in 2010 .

See the dates and first onsale times here.

Subscribers to U2.com will have the chance to join the presale for the 2010 shows - as well as getting an exclusive limited edition U2 remix album, in the tradition of U2's legendary fan compilation 'Melon' which was given exclusively to subscribers of the band's magazine Propaganda.

The new collection will feature remixes spanning U2's catalogue and also some surprises. As with all U2.com subscriber specials, it won't be for sale in the shops or online.

The new dates (more to be added) :dance:

10 August, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

12 August, 2010 AWD Stadium, Hannover, Germany

15 August, 2010 Stadium, Horsens, Denmark

20 August, 2010 Olympic Stadium, Helsinki, Finland

25 August, 2010 Luzhniki , Moscow, Russia

30 August, 2010 Ernst Happel Stadium, Vienna, Austria

3 September, 2010 Olympic Stadium, Athens, Greece

6 September, 2010 Ataturk Olympic Stadium, Istanbul, Turkey

15 September, 2010 Olympic Stadium, Munich, Germany

18 September, 2010 Stade De France, Paris, France

29 September, 2010 Olympic Stadium, Seville, Spain

2 October, 2010 Stadium, Coimbra, Portugal

The band are set to play more shows in 2010 and will be releasing a unique remix album for U2.com subscribers.

Today we're revealing details of our new U2.com subscription offer - which means we can also confirm that the band's 360° Tour will return to Europe in 2010 .

Subscribers to U2.com will have the chance to join the presale for the 2010 shows - as well as getting an exclusive limited edition U2 remix album, in the tradition of U2's legendary fan compilation 'Melon' which was given exclusively to subscribers of the band's magazine Propaganda.

The new collection will feature remixes spanning U2's catalogue and also some surprises. As with all U2.com subscriber specials, it won't be for sale in the shops or online.

this means australian tour potentially around late october early november! followed by maybe a south american tour. im guessing they will do another run of american dates in the first half of the year.

Wow three gigs in Germany including Hannover which even got Coldplay last month, too. Crazy! Went to see U2 live in Berlin this summer and it was one of the best concerts ever personally.

But well, sadly I won't be in Germany for a very long time from February 2010, so I really hope for some more international dates to be announced soon. :wacky: :lol:

here are the videos i took (they're in HD so be sure to click the HD button:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07yurLRe4lA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07yurLRe4lA[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAGVhiew0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAGVhiew0A[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKG3Me2E7Rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKG3Me2E7Rc[/ame]