U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 03, 2009 at Raleigh, NC

Venue: Carter-Finley Stadium

Opening Act(s): Muse

Main Set: Breathe, Get On Your Boots, Mysterious Ways, Beautiful Day - C Moon, No Line On The Horizon, Magnificent, Elevation, In A Little While, New Year's Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Stand By Me, Stuck In A Moment, The Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (remix), Sunday Bloody Sunday - People Get Ready, MLK, Walk On - You'll Never Walk Alone

Encore(s): One, Amazing Grace, Where the Streets Have No Name, Ultraviolet, With or Without You, Moment of Surrender

from u2tours.com

agggh, that concert was near me, wish I could've gone

:disappointed:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Saw U2 and Muse in Tampa last night, and it totally fuckin' ROCKED!

Unforgettable experience!

Everything was amazing: the music, the stage, the lights, the sound, the crowd!

The only downside was accidentally deleting the first pics I took :(

EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Saw U2 and Muse in Tampa last night, and it totally fuckin' ROCKED!

Unforgettable experience!

Everything was amazing: the music, the stage, the lights, the sound, the crowd!

The only downside was accidentally deleting the first pics I took :(

EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! EPIC!

Nice to hear that you had a nice experience last night with U2 and Muse - EPIC, you wrote. And that means that you can edit your signature saying "COMING UP".

Did they play Pride (in the Name of Love)? :)

Nice to hear that you had a nice experience last night with U2 and Muse - EPIC, you wrote. And that means that you can edit your signature saying "COMING UP".

Did they play Pride (in the Name of Love)? :)

you're right! I need edit my siggy :P

No, they did not play "Pride" because they played "MLK" instead.

Source: U2gigs.com

you're right! I need edit my siggy :P

No, they did not play "Pride" because they played "MLK" instead.

Source: U2gigs.com

Thanks for posting the SET LIST as well - a very good set list I think. Only missing Pride (in the Name of Love). Had "Pride" been on it, it would have been the best set list ever - MAGNIFICENT! :)

Lola! I am glad that you had a great time as I did too!!!!! :D

It was an absolutely incredible show, I had been waiting for them since 1999, and on October 9th that waiting was over. I was able to be in front row center within the inner circle! :cool:

Here are the videos that I shot, I hope you like them. I loved Ultraviolet's circular microphone along with Bono's laser jacket.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJYfZ0LzlOg]YouTube - U2 - Magnificent - Tampa, FL Oct 9, 2009[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sxr0CxzEdQ]YouTube - U2 - Until the End of the World - Tampa, FL - Oct 9, 2009[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX5Yu7iJobQ]YouTube - U2 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way) - Tampa, FL - Oct 9, 2009[/ame]

To dfit00: Thanks for posting these videos. They were MAGNIFICENT. You - and me too - loved Ultraviolet's circular microphone along with Bono's laser jacket. It was really amazing to see. THANK YOU so much. :)

I am glad that you liked them, you are more than welcome :wink:

It was an absolutely incredible show, I had been waiting for them since 1999, and on October 9th that waiting was over. I was able to be in front row center within the inner circle! :cool:

Here are the videos that I shot, I hope you like them. I loved Ultraviolet's circular microphone along with Bono's laser jacket.

omg rishi!! it looks amazing! im very happy for you!:kiss:

Fantastic videos! So glad you had a great time! How was Muse??

Tomorrow for me!! :dance:

OMG! Muse was fuckin' awesome too! They made everyone heated up for U2 so badly! There were even people just coming to the show to see Muse! :o

Tomorrow is your concert!!!! You will have a great time, U2 will rock you so bad that you will pass out!!!! :lol::cool::cool:

Do you have GA Floor or seated tickets?

OMG! Muse was fuckin' awesome too! They made everyone heated up for U2 so badly! There were even people just coming to the show to see Muse! :o

Tomorrow is your concert!!!! You will have a great time, U2 will rock you so bad that you will pass out!!!! :lol::cool::cool:

Do you have GA Floor or seated tickets?

I blew my concert ticket budget on seeing Coldplay 3 times this year, so I could only swing seated tix... and WAAAAAYYYY up at the top, too. :\ I'm going with some friends who are huuuuge Muse fans and they've got floor tickets. Basically, I'm just excited to be in the room! I'm so excited... Muse/U2 is an awesome combo! :dance: Plus, it's at the ridiculously ginormous new Cowboys Stadium, so it'll be cool to check that out, too!

I had an AWESOME time! :dance:

Thanks so much for selling me the ticket at the last minute! :sweatdrop:

I still cannot believe I made it, I saw freakin' U2! :o

Glad you were at the inner circle.

Ok, I took many pics, but this is what happened:

My brother borrowed me his camera, which I did not know how to use well.

SO...I deleted the 1st 30 pics that I had taken :cry:

All the Muse pics and of the beginning of the show were gone :stunned:

I totally freaked out for like a minute, but I had to calm down and enjoy the show, AND just take more pics.

What the heck? I need to see MUSE again now [not that I don't want to] :P

Question: is that you singing on the videos? :lol:

Woo hoo! Have fun!!!!

Yes, MUSE rocked!

But, only 8 songs :(

They need to come back for a proper US tour.

Their fans at their forum speculate that they'll be back in March :happy:

*unless you're a girl, don't read the spoiler*

Dang, Matt looked smexxxy with those teal tight pants :bomb:

I blew my concert ticket budget on seeing Coldplay 3 times this year, so I could only swing seated tix... and WAAAAAYYYY up at the top, too. :\ I'm going with some friends who are huuuuge Muse fans and they've got floor tickets. Basically, I'm just excited to be in the room! I'm so excited... Muse/U2 is an awesome combo! :dance: Plus, it's at the ridiculously ginormous new Cowboys Stadium, so it'll be cool to check that out, too!

Nice! Cowboys Stadium will be awesome, it was so freaking expensive to build and it's so new! Just being there is an experience, so don't feel bad just because you got a nosebleed ticket. (Sometimes it's even better to seated, rather than standing, I am telling you this because I suffered A LOT within the queue with nasty people :sick: But it was worth it).

Have fun tomorrow! :dance:

I totally freaked out for like a minute, but I had to calm down and enjoy the show, AND just take more pics.

Wait what? Did you hear me!? :laugh3:

I can't tell, there were like 2400 people within the circle also singing, so I guess that my voice wasn't really that effective. :lol:

I am sorry for your first 30 pics that you lost.

Woo hoo! Have fun!!!!

Yes, MUSE rocked!

But, only 8 songs :(

They need to come back for a proper US tour.

Their fans at their forum speculate that they'll be back in March :happy:

*unless you're a girl, don't read the spoiler*

Dang, Matt looked smexxxy with those teal tight pants :bomb:

:lol: Thanks! Lola, right? I'm Jen :nice: Loved your spoiler! :P

It would be very, very cool if Muse came back for a proper tour.... would make sense, too, with the new album out.

and so glad you had a great time at the show!!

Nice! Cowboys Stadium will be awesome, it was so freaking expensive to build and it's so new! Just being there is an experience, so don't feel bad just because you got a nosebleed ticket. (Sometimes it's even better to seated, rather than standing, I am telling you this because I suffered A LOT within the queue with nasty people :sick: But it was worth it).

Have fun tomorrow! :dance:

Thanks! Yeah, I really don't mind having the nosebleed seats. I actually got to see U2 on the Elevation Tour, and the claw is soooo massive, I'm pretty sure it'll be a good show no matter where I'm sitting! Plus, like you said, with floor tix, you've got to worry about the queue, and I'm coming in from out of town so it'd be difficult to get there early. Anyway, thanks for the good wishes! I'm sure it'll be awesome and I'll come back here with my report! :D