✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Gorillaz Thread

crackerjack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://panny.tumblr.com/post/2158805946/notes-on-gorillaz-hong-kong[/url]

Panny's review is sooooo cute. I guess Missy is on tour with him now and they saw her. He tried to get her to wave the White Flag at the Hong Kong show but she was too shy :cheesy: adorable!!!

:cheesy:

That review is adorable!! Sounds like they had an amazing time, and that's so cute about Missy :awesome:

I like the wallpaper, but i care more about the messed up computer and the two toys up there. Ridiculous, but true xD.

I know what you mean :tongue:

It looks like the toys are fighting, their back are turned to each other :sad:

:P

And one of the songs on Christmas Eve too. It's seriously just like a Christmas present, open one present on Christmas Eve, then all of the presents on Christmas :D

Oh and my two friends met Damon in Australia yesterday. They said they walked by their hotel just by chance and Smoggy told them Damon had already left. So they kept walking and then a few minutes later Smoggy and Damon were chasing them down, 'cus evidently he hadn't left. Who the fuck chases their own fans down? :heart::wacky: GOD I CAN'T EVEN LASJDLSAFUDSOI PERFECT MAN IS PERFECT!!!!

tumblr_ld6rr2HSJJ1qbsd1ko1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1292049181&Signature=75fRVrVpAB2BofYAtBOr0XdiVLo%3D

NONOMNOMNOMNOM he looks amazing too :dead:

No way they went after their fans!! How sweet of them :wacky:

sfsjlfkjsdoiuoeijflssjlkejpqurosjdlcmdsf

Damon and Missy playing and cuddling and him kissing her back there behind Mick Jones sldfjlsdjflksdjkf :freak: SO DAMN CUTE !!

Awwww! What a lucky girl she is :nice:

YouTube - Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill (Josh Wink Remix)[/url]

Have you heard the remix?

I love it!!!!!

Grace! One week before your concert :bomb::bomb:

You're going to have so much fun!

Gahh I know :bomb:

So close! :awesome:

Thanks for sharing that remix, hadn't heard it before (plus I suck at games like the scavenger hunt :P), but I love it!

http://www.nme.com/news/gorillaz/54243

I am so mad. I was seriously about to cry when I heard from these Australian websites that Paul had a stroke and was rushed to the hospital. All just to find out it was fake. Fucked up bastards, get your fucking news right!

That is so not cool. I sincererly hope that these fucktards get justice served to them-I mean not only to his fans and all, but (more importantly) what about his friends and family members who maybe didn't know anything beforehand and were probably worrying themselves SICK before finding this shit out??? It's beyond disgusting.

i hate games. so i just waited till others found it for me :p

Haha you lazy ass :tongue: I cheated though xD

I am so mad. I was seriously about to cry when I heard from these Australian websites that Paul had a stroke and was rushed to the hospital. All just to find out it was fake. Fucked up bastards, get your fucking news right!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that, fuck them for spreading false news about celebrities health :angry:

Haha you lazy ass :tongue: I cheated though xD

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that, fuck them for spreading false news about celebrities health :angry:

:laugh3: That game! Seriously though I had no time for it-NO disrespect to the guys behind it, I seriously am too busy right now! :D

And seriously, fuck all of those damn 'media outlets'- they can all go DIAF with Perez Hilton, TMZ and the whole lot of them. :veryangry2:

That is so not cool. I sincererly hope that these fucktards get justice served to them-I mean not only to his fans and all, but (more importantly) what about his friends and family members who maybe didn't know anything beforehand and were probably worrying themselves SICK before finding this shit out??? It's beyond disgusting.

^All of this.

I am so fucking angry about this. WTF. Why would anyone do that? I just don't understand. I hope his family and friends weren't worried.

:stunned: It's really awful that they wrote that! I misread it first time and it made me realise how gutted I'd be if anything happened to Paul...It's a relief that he's actually ok

^Same here, I would be devastated if anything happened to him for real...

I'm not lazy, don't have time for it and games like that are annoying to me, just give me the damn song!

I wonder what Paul thinks of this situation. He's probably gutted, I mean it's so random too to just make up.

Seems like he did go to the hospital, but he was just not feeling well. I guess journalists made up the stroke thing to get the attention, so pathetic...

Thanks for the interview, i love Jamie interviews. They're fun to watch.

Oh, and the iPad album has got a name. It's called "The Fall".

Very welcome! And there's definitely far too few of them out there!

I am so excited about this new album!!!! Its gonna be really interesting (and I'm positive amazing!) to hear what can be done on an iPad!

The Fall? I like the sound of it!

Here's a little interview I found in a french magazine:

"Le soir du réveillon, une vidéo créée pour l'un des morceaux de l'album sera publiée. Et le jour de Noël, les fans pourront télécharger sur leur ordinateur l'album intégral, en cadeau" a expliqué le comparse d'Albarn, Jamie Hewlett. "Je voulais qu'il sorte juste avant la fin de la tournée, a ajouté Albarn, car je voulais qu'il soit clair que je ne l'avais pas modifié après l'avoir composé. Je l'ai littéralement conçu sur la route, aux Etats-Unis, sur une période d'un mois. Je n'avais rien écrit avant, je n'avais rien préparé. Je l'ai fait au jour le jour, comme un journal relatant mon expérience américaine. Si je l'avais gardé pour moi quelques jours de plus, les cyniques auraient sans doute dit que je l'avais modifié a posteriori. Mais en le sortant aussi vite, tout le monde saura que je n'en ai rien fait, puisque j'ai été sur la route tout le temps."

Here's me attempting to translate it :tongue:

"On Christmas' Eve, a video created for one of the tracks of the album will be released. On Christmas' day, fans will be able to download the whole album, as a gift", explained Albarn's buddy, Jamie Hewlett.

"I wanted it to be released just before the end of the tour, said Albarn, cause I wanted to make it clear I didn't modify it after writing it. I litterally conceived it on the road, in the USA, during one month. I hadn't written anything before, nor prepared anything. I made it one day at a time, as a diary recounting my american experience. If I had kept it for me for a few more days, cynics would've said without any doubt that I changed it a posteriori. But by releasing it that fast, everyone will know I didn't, since I was on the road all the time."

I'm excited! :wacky: