crackerjack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 6 of the advent calendar:

xmas-6th-trt32323i.jpg

...am i missing something here?

This is definitely looking too much into it, but the night of the 6th was their first night in Aus (:dance:) and Aus is kinda flooding at the moment... :facepalm:

(No, I don't seriously think that... :uhoh:)

Wow I don't know if you've read the comments, but I seriously don't know what's wrong with people, they didn't have to make that advent calendar :angry:

Anyway, I uploaded the show! Sadly it's not the best quality of image, but I'll try to have a better one :nice:

File name: Gorillaz - La Musicale 24-11.wmv File size: 627.41 MB

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Perrine, you are my new hero :kiss: Thank you!!

:wacky: Damon's Christmas pressie to us :heart:

:heart:

Also, listened to that demo.... some badass groove there :lol:

Perrine, you are my new hero :kiss: Thank you!!

Oh, just that :wacky:

Wow that's awesome Perrine :D Also I managed to get 2 of my bands songs so I'm uploading them onto Mediafire now, not entirely sure how to link it but I'll try :)

Thanks! Can't wait to hear them :nice:

That's cool dude. Can't wait to hear those songs.

Gift from day 7 in the Advent calendar: Full visual of Welcome to the World of the Plastic Beach.

:laugh3: Somebody on ohnotheydidnt tried to post this as the official video. I do love it though-brings back memories! :heart:

OH!!!! It sounds like the guys are gonna be involved in a 2012 Olympics project-along with Cate Blanchett and others:

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/generaltopics/?p=80687

http://entertainment.ukplurk.com/2010/12/cultural-olympiad-reveals-line-up.html

The song is a joke, it's about my brother :P I'd really like to know what you guys think :D I'm singing/playing bass and percussion on it, I don't normally sing like this (you'll see what I mean) and it's not anything like our other stuff but it's the only one I managed to upload :)

Waiting for Jonny

I also really like it, and your voice is great!

Now I really want to hear what you 'normally' sing like :lol:

People, Scavenger Hunt!!!

http://gorillaz.savvynets.com/hunt/

SCAVENGER HUNT! :awesome:

They just keep bringing out the goodies don't they? :laugh3:

^Omg, I never notice them xD I don't wanna know actually :uhoh: haha

Wow thanks a lot! I don't sing any of our other songs because I don't like the sound of my voice so it's really nice of you to say that :)

*Starts scavenging*

You're welcome! I'd like to hear your "normal" voice too :nice:

Yeah, that's so fun! Did you find them all? I still need to find Paul and Cass :bomb:

And one of the songs on Christmas Eve too. It's seriously just like a Christmas present, open one present on Christmas Eve, then all of the presents on Christmas :D

Oh and my two friends met Damon in Australia yesterday. They said they walked by their hotel just by chance and Smoggy told them Damon had already left. So they kept walking and then a few minutes later Smoggy and Damon were chasing them down, 'cus evidently he hadn't left. Who the fuck chases their own fans down? :heart::wacky: GOD I CAN'T EVEN LASJDLSAFUDSOI PERFECT MAN IS PERFECT!!!!

tumblr_ld6rr2HSJJ1qbsd1ko1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1292049181&Signature=75fRVrVpAB2BofYAtBOr0XdiVLo%3D

NONOMNOMNOMNOM he looks amazing too :dead: