✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Gorillaz Thread

crackerjack

Wow, such a wonderful song <3 Would've loved to hear it :bomb:

OMG THIS PIC!!!! And she retweeted this too as well!!!! It's beautiful Perrine! :D :heart:

Yes I knowww :wacky:

Aww thanks!

Did you guys watch the new 30 min Q interview yet? (Its where the Glee snippet comes from) Jian still strikes me as a tool (he keeps pressing them about 'making money')-but I'm cutting him a smigde of slack as he proves himself to be a fan-and Jamion know how to handle him anyway.

Need to find some time to watch that! Is it worth it? :P

Guys I've been reading your reviews and they're all great, man I'm going to miss hearing strories from this tour when it's over!

Perrine, your pictures are so good! I love the dress Yukimi's wearing on the night of your show, and her outfits in general- she's got such a unique style.

Ooh that's for the show being broadcast in France right? I'm gonna have to see if I can watch that somehow.

Also, I'm well excited about this advent calender thing

From the webiste-

"Tis the season to be Mary... Blah, blah, Bah Humbug, blah....! Insert your own jovial Xmas bull***t here." :laugh3:

I wonder what the last day's surprise is?... Imagine if it was the rhinestone eyes video, and EMI had just been building up the suspense by fuelling rumours of it's cancellation, while the video is actually being finished. Oh and there's bonus details of the new album.

Nope, not unrealistic at all. :D

Ooh I'll miss that too D:

And thank you so much! I love her style too :}

Yes that's this show! It'll air tomorrow here and it's 1hour40 long :} I've got 2 persons recording it for me, will make sure to post it here!

And yeah I'm really wondering what's gonna be the surprise for the G-U members... Who's a member here? :wacko:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait never mind, I thought you meant something else that was going on on the forum. And no I did the pre-sale and paid for that, but it was still another $50 to be a Sub-Division member and I didn't feel like paying for that. But that's ok.

Errm I really don't understand that forum, everyone on there is just really rude and picky, they got mad at me for posting the same Damon pic twice in his picture thread D:

And yes! They all seem to love Jamie loads on there, but Damon not so much, it's very strange!

Oh wait never mind, I thought you meant something else that was going on on the forum. And no I did the pre-sale and paid for that, but it was still another $50 to be a Sub-Division member and I didn't feel like paying for that. But that's ok.

Errm I really don't understand that forum, everyone on there is just really rude and picky, they got mad at me for posting the same Damon pic twice in his picture thread D:

And yes! They all seem to love Jamie loads on there, but Damon not so much, it's very strange!

Now it's just a place full of inside jokes and trolling by Masked Mouse. By the way, i think i talked to you once there, you're trimm-trabb right?

The surprise is not for the G-U users. It's for the Subdivision fanclub. You have a membership of one year and you'll have exclusive stuff like lithographs, pre-sale tickets and this special gift.

Meanwhile, the Experience Edition users don't get nothing. How sweet.

Oh yeah that's what I meant my bad! Well, if I remember well Louise is still a member of the Subdivision fanclub hehe :sneaky:

Wtf? They're like the 2 more important persons in Gorillaz, you can't love the band if you don't like both!

Mmm i guess. I still haven't forgiven them for making those horrible signatures with "Damon you blew it with Doncamatic, it sucks and you know it" or something like that. Seriously how rude, what if he saw that, that's not supportive from fans even if you don't like a song, that's just douchey. And yes, that's me.

Ladies & gentlemen, they finally did it. They played Hong Kong in... Hong Kong xD:

So beautiful...

NO WAY!!!!! :D:D:D It's gorgeous!!!!!

Yes I knowww :wacky:

Aww thanks!

Need to find some time to watch that! Is it worth it? :P

Yes that's this show! It'll air tomorrow here and it's 1hour40 long :} I've got 2 persons recording it for me, will make sure to post it here!

Very welcome BB!!!!! Dammit donchya just wanna go back again???? :heart:

Oh that interview is very worth it! Poor Damo's a sickie-poo in it while Jamie proudly claims he never gets sick (of course Damon calls him a liar on this...Imma hafta side with Damon I think! :laugh3:) But yeah there's some good stuff on it!

And THANK YOU in advance for posting that show!!!! *HUGS*

Yeah a lot of people there seem pretty anal (Laundro not included of course! ;) :heart:)-I DID however, meet a really awesome girl at the PHX show-her name is Esprz (LM you may know her) and I tried to sign up there just to talk to her more, but they never confirmed me. I don't get the anti-Damon vibe there. And don't get me wrong, I ADORE my Jamie, but for more reasons than his work-the man's a good soul! :heart: BUT I do love Damon for the same reason, I just have YET to get to meet him! ;)

Yay I now have 100 posts, I'm catching up! :P The Sub Division present was supposed to be a model of the Stylo car but they couldn't get the licence to make it, so instead we got a limited edition print of Noodle and to be honest it's kind of dark and not nice and it doesn't really reflect the album atall... Also if anyone wants to use the pre-sale then let me know and I can send the code because it's not worth joining apart from that :)

Day 4 in the advert calendar:

xmas-4th-88989g899ttr.jpg

Ok..... a bad quality screencap for the Stylo video?

Really?

Yay I now have 100 posts, I'm catching up! :P The Sub Division present was supposed to be a model of the Stylo car but they couldn't get the licence to make it, so instead we got a limited edition print of Noodle and to be honest it's kind of dark and not nice and it doesn't really reflect the album atall... Also if anyone wants to use the pre-sale then let me know and I can send the code because it's not worth joining apart from that :)

Ooohh, i want one. Curiosity strikes me. Can you please send it to me?

Mmm i guess. I still haven't forgiven them for making those horrible signatures with "Damon you blew it with Doncamatic, it sucks and you know it" or something like that. Seriously how rude, what if he saw that, that's not supportive from fans even if you don't like a song, that's just douchey. And yes, that's me.

OH that stupid 'Doncamatic can suck it-Damon Why'd ya blow it' or some shit like that.

And that reminds me BTW-the girl that I met at the busses aftreward who was gonna turm 21 at midnight? She was saying that everytime Damon came over to her side he got heckled by some idiots. The kicker? SHE WAS IN THE FIRST ROW!!! :stunned::stunned::stunned: Really? You're gonna pay HOW much for front row pit to diss on the man??? OOOOOOKAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!:inquisitive:

Oooh I'm a Subdivision member :D The present we got for joining was kind of weird though :P

You should see the Muse fansite, they seem to hate Muse on there...

That is so ridiculous! Again this goes with the front-row hecklers at my show. What idiots, I swear!:angry:

OH YEAH I remember reading Jamie's letter of apology about that! And he said he would NEVER do another car again! :laugh3:

Day 4 in the advert calendar:

xmas-4th-88989g899ttr.jpg

Ok..... a bad quality screencap for the Stylo video?

Really?

Ooohh, i want one. Curiosity strikes me. Can you please send it to me?

I'm now trying to remember if Stylo was filmed in Cali or AZ-I know Jamie said 'Tank Girl' was filmed in AZ.

If memory doesn't fool me, i would say Cali.

Man, when are they going to confirm the South American rumour? I want to know!!!!!

I think you're right! ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68qN8dNuGYw]YouTube - Gorillaz - Making of Stylo part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c99Knls5SYM&feature=related]YouTube - Gorillaz - Making of Stylo part 2[/ame]

I am holding good words of hope for you guy!!!! I totally want you to see this!!!!:D

I really don't understand fans who do that. I mean, why are they fans in the first place? Not everyone is going to like everything a band does, but to be constantly abusive or bitchy... I just don't understand it. I really don't.

Yeah a lot of people there seem pretty anal (Laundro not included of course! ;) :heart:)-I DID however, meet a really awesome girl at the PHX show-her name is Esprz (LM you may know her) and I tried to sign up there just to talk to her more, but they never confirmed me. I don't get the anti-Damon vibe there. And don't get me wrong, I ADORE my Jamie, but for more reasons than his work-the man's a good soul! :heart: BUT I do love Damon for the same reason, I just have YET to get to meet him! ;)

It's true. There is a lot of bitchiness and sniping on there, but there are some really nice people too, and it is the best place for Gorillaz news. The site owner is really great at keeping everyone up-to-date.

Oh Shani, I had that problem too - I registered and didn't get an verification and then I discovered that you have to post in the "want to join the forum" thread. It's to make sure your human and not a spambot!

So it's not just me who's had bad experiences with Gorillaz crowds? People were shouting some really horrible things at Birmingham and the Roundhouse. I really don't understand at all. Maybe the Parklife thing was a bit rude but Damon knew it was a joke and found it funny himself... Maybe it's that some of the people at the front think they're better than everyone else and have the right to do it?

@Laundromatlock - I'll make sure I send it when the S.America tour pre-sale code is announced :D

I hadn't seen this before but it's so good! White Flag @ The Citadel - Damascus :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kDG7e-mnOE]YouTube - Gorillaz - White Flag (Live In Damascus 2010)[/ame]

Ladies & gentlemen, they finally did it. They played Hong Kong in... Hong Kong xD:

So beautiful...

:bomb::bomb::bomb: My heart would have stoped if they had played "Hong Kong" in Paris.

And you post far too much for me. As I'll beat home almost all this weekend I'll take time to read everything or I'll be lost. :shame:

Sorry Louise :hug:

So it's not just me who's had bad experiences with Gorillaz crowds? People were shouting some really horrible things at Birmingham and the Roundhouse. I really don't understand at all. Maybe the Parklife thing was a bit rude but Damon knew it was a joke and found it funny himself... Maybe it's that some of the people at the front think they're better than everyone else and have the right to do it?

The Parklife thing wasn't rude at all!

The crowd in Paris was really great, but some fuckers shouted "it's shiiit" at the end of Doncamatic, seriously what's wrong with people?

White Flag was insane in Paris, but wow you can see they're playing in their own country here! Awesome version

@Laundromatlock - I'll make sure I send it when the S.America tour pre-sale code is announced :D

I hadn't seen this before but it's so good! White Flag @ The Citadel - Damascus :D

Yeah, there's always people who try to ruin the enjoyment of everything, but i usually ignore them.

Man i hope so, the S. American tour is something they should do. Or at least go to a S. American festival, knowing they're going to play in more festivals next year.

That version of White Flag, and i always loved the Syrian National Orchestra intros, it changes in every concert, which is awesome.

I think i know her, did she wore a Noodle costume and at one point Jamie called her because he liked her dress?

I don't know, maybe i'm getting confused with another user xD.

Nothing to do on saturday night? Just watch a Gorillaz show on tv. :dance:

You guys are lucky. Just by curiosity, are you recording it?

Daley added a link in his twitter saying that it was going to stream the tv recording. But he got it all wrong, it doesn't do anything.

I want to kill him right now.