✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Gorillaz Thread

crackerjack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm you could always upload your band's mp3 to mediafire or some file sharing site and give us the link? Then we could download and listen. That's the only way I can think of :shrug:

:cheesy: I would LOVE to have D as my very own personal assistant hahaha:hug:

I really hope you get De La Soul and Little Dragon as support acts doing their own sets... They're both amazing live!

Yeah we are getting them, CAN'T WAIT :dance:

WAHHHH! :surprised:

Now I want to hear your music :D

God, that is unbelievable you must be super pumped! And hey if your manager is getting in contact with Gorillaz, you guys are getting places!

Seconded!!! I'm really curious to hear your band!!

Random story, but last night I went out to dinner and stole a Gorillaz poster off the bathroom wall :P

Woo!

I posted it, it's on the page before with the story of how it happened hehe

OMG :facepalm: I have no idea how I didn't see this post :surprised:.

I read it and saw the pic and ahhhhhhh :bomb: :bomb: :dead: :sweatdrop: !! You two look so cute together aww. This whole thing really sounds like the perfect night :cheesy:.

OMG :facepalm: I have no idea how I didn't see this post :surprised:.

I read it and saw the pic and ahhhhhhh :bomb: :bomb: :dead: :sweatdrop: !! You two look so cute together aww. This whole thing really sounds like the perfect night :cheesy:.

I have no idea either :uhoh: Haha

Awww thank you thank you thank you!!! :hug: I miss it already...

Hmm, and can I be D's personal assistant? :anxious:

Amazing news: my bands manager spoke with Gorillaz about us supporting them in 2011! It's not exactly likely because I don't think we're good enough or that we'd be the right style... but... Damon will hear my music :wacky:

I forgot to comment about this. Congrats dude, i hope you end in getting the support slot. Can't wait to hear those demos.

Hmmm you could always upload your band's mp3 to mediafire or some file sharing site and give us the link? Then we could download and listen. That's the only way I can think of :shrug:

Aww! :heart:. How do you like your tea/coffee? I wanna make a good impression on my first day :D

I have no idea either :uhoh: Haha

Awww thank you thank you thank you!!! :hug: I miss it already...

Hmm, and can I be D's personal assistant? :anxious:

Yaay!! Of course!! :hug:

Well said Sam! Nice to meet you btw :tongue:

I read a review of the show in a french magazine and they said Paul does "caricatural poses in James Dean's style", oh and that Plastic Beach is mediocre :angry:

Btw, the extra show they recorded in Paris will air on saturday, I'm so trying to record it and post it here, gonna be awesome :}

^^ some nice footage of Jeffy in that video too :wink3:

Mick and Paul news :D :

http://www.gigwise.com/news/59908/Paul-Simonon-and-Mick-Jones-To-Produce-Clash-London-Calling-Film

*Thinks of first task for my new assisant* :P

:bomb: OH GODDD!

I'm SO exited about this! The making of London Calling has to be one of the best stories of how an album was made too. I did a whole research project into London Calling for my music teacher in London and the stuff in studio was just insane! :D

Really looking forward to this. Too bad Topper isn't helping them with it too though!

Yay! So I'm D's assistant, who's Liz' assistant, who's *fuuu I don't know your name D:* assistant :uhoh:

I absolutely love their advent calendar, wanna open everything already! :tongue:

Paul in the first vid <3

Yay! This is gonna be so much fun :D :P

Paul is so cool in any situation! And I'm Sam btw :P

Hi Sam! I don't know if I've said hello to you yet, but hello! Nice to meet you!

Well said Sam! Nice to meet you btw :tongue:

I read a review of the show in a french magazine and they said Paul does "caricatural poses in James Dean's style", oh and that Plastic Beach is mediocre :angry:

Btw, the extra show they recorded in Paris will air on saturday, I'm so trying to record it and post it here, gonna be awesome :}

Mediocre? Booo.

Thank you so much! That'd be really great.

^^ some nice footage of Jeffy in that video too :wink3:

:bomb: OH GODDD!

I'm SO exited about this! The making of London Calling has to be one of the best stories of how an album was made too. I did a whole research project into London Calling for my music teacher in London and the stuff in studio was just insane! :D

Really looking forward to this. Too bad Topper isn't helping them with it too though!

Yes :D! I wonder why Topper wasn't involved :thinking:

:awesome:

Yay! So I'm D's assistant, who's Liz' assistant, who's *fuuu I don't know your name D:* assistant :uhoh:

I absolutely love their advent calendar, wanna open everything already! :tongue:

Paul in the first vid <3

Can I be Perrine's assistant then...? I don't mind being the bottom of the ladder :P

This advent calendar thing is awesome!! Has anyone else seen the second one yet? :p

Aites. I'm checking out the Grammy Nominees. And Gorillaz is nominated!

Best Pop Instrumental Performance

'Flow' -- Laurie Anderson

'Nessun Dorma' -- Jeff Beck

'No Mystery' -- Stanley Clarke

'Orchestral Intro' -- Gorillaz

'Sleepwalk' -- The Brian Setzer Orchestra

LUL.