✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Gorillaz Thread

crackerjack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

and how many hours has this album been out for?

5 or so, and it's left a much better first impression than any other so far this year.

Shut up, Ly... just d/l the album. :P

Errr there were amazing albums out this year.

I didn't like many. 2011 will be an incredible year.

ew gorillas

I feel like going into the Coldplay section and just writing "ew coldplay" in every thread.

Awww guys, thanks for your reviews! Got goosebumps while reading them, I miss it so much :sad:

So glad you had a great time, and I think we'll all agree this was the best show of the year (told ya haha). I think that's amazing we all got to see the same show all around the world!

Oh Grace, the cards thing seemed so fun! And Damon blowing you a kiss fhiswfhsfkjh

Aren't his eyes just printed in your brain now? Cause it's still that for me :heart:

YES! And I never want them to leave :bomb:

Awesome review, Grace :D The video is really great too, so funny when Damon picks up the card and faints! :lol: I'm going to try and write my review of one of the times I've seen Gorillaz but I'm not sure which to pick... plus I'm awful at that sort of thing but I'll give it a shot :rolleyes:

Also if anyones still interested... my band have a few live videos up here :D

DO IT. Thanks, btw :nice:

Like the new vids!

Grace, your review was brilliant! I got so excited reading it, especially the bit about the cards and him blowing you a kiss... So lucky!!

Thank you!! :kiss:

Because I was so stubborn and didn't want to download any albums of Gorillaz's illegally, this would be my first album of theirs that I will listen to completely. :disappointed: :shame: /worst fan ever.

All you need to be a fan is to love the band, which I'm confident you do! :wacky:

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ENGCOEE

another download link in case the first one doesn't work :)

GAHHH Thanks for the links guys!!!

I've downloaded it but haven't been able to listen to it and won't until later tonight.. :bomb: Can't wait to hear it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :awesome: I listened to the album in bed at about 3am and wow... it's incredible. I think judging by first listens that I liked it more than Plastic Beach. It's how I imagine how I thought their 2nd album would sound before Demon Days came out (if that makes sense :P). I'm going put it on again now :D

I couldn't even say it's better, it's so different!

Gotta say I'm really surprised, wasn't expecting something as good. Revolving Doors is absolutely awesome, and I really like Amarillo a lot.

Best Christmas present ever, ugh I love them!

And Merry Christmas everyone :nice:

MERRY CHRISTMAS :awesome: I listened to the album in bed at about 3am and wow... it's incredible. I think judging by first listens that I liked it more than Plastic Beach. It's how I imagine how I thought their 2nd album would sound before Demon Days came out (if that makes sense :P). I'm going put it on again now :D

Haha I did exactly the same :tongue:

Errr there were amazing albums out this year.

Agreed.

I couldn't even say it's better, it's so different!

Gotta say I'm really surprised, wasn't expecting something as good. Revolving Doors is absolutely awesome, and I really like Amarillo a lot.

Best Christmas present ever, ugh I love them!

^This.

Steve Jobs and the Apple people are gonna fanboy even harder on him now :P

stevejobs460.jpg

:laugh3:

I don't think it's better than Plastic Beach but I do enjoy some of these tracks more than Superfast Jellyfish or White Flag or a few of the other weaker tracks on PB.

Aww but those songs were amazing :D I do agree that it's not better than PB but I still like it alot! My favourite songs so far are Hillbilly Man and Bobby in Pheonix :)

^ I know right :dead:

Listened to it last night for the first time and have pretty much had it on repeat ever since, and I agree with everyone saying it's not better than Plastic Beach but FAR OUT IT WAS MADE ON AN IPAD.

Favourites are Revolving Doors, Hillbilly Man, Amarillo and the electronica parts of The Joplin Spider. But I love it all :heart:

Oh and I'm totally going to buy a physical copy when it's released :wacky: