✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

It's a quasi-single, I guess. But it's bound to be official eventually. Based on what they're performing on TV show and what not, its seems obvious that what they consider as 'single material' is as follows:

1) Reflektor

2) Afterlife

3) Normal Person

4) Here Comes the Night Time

edit: and by the way, am I the only one who thinks Supersymmetry is overrated? I mean, I like it but..... I don' know. lol I don't know what to say. :lol:

What's wrong with it, Tash? I'm curious. You weren't too fond of the new direction, right?

Reflektor (the song) is good but it started to annoy me after a bit (maybe because it's so long) and I didn't like the songs they played live before the album was released because the sound was so immensely different. There are a couple of songs I like (You Already Know/Afterlife) but I'm not blown away by the entire album and I rather listen to their first three albums.

Reflektor (the song) is good but it started to annoy me after a bit (maybe because it's so long) and I didn't like the songs they played live before the album was released because the sound was so immensely different. There are a couple of songs I like (You Already Know/Afterlife) but I'm not blown away by the entire album and I rather listen to their first three albums.

I see :cry:

Personally, I embraced the new direction. But yes I'd say their past three efforts were better.

C'mon, not even HCTNT? That piano riff though.... :\ I can't help but dance! :bliss:

It's OK, the first part is too slow compared to the second part and there's so much going on, it sounds noisy. Maybe you need to have a drink and go crazy to enjoy it instead of sitting on the couch.

It's OK, the first part is too slow compared to the second part and there's so much going on, it sounds noisy. Maybe you need to have a drink and go crazy to enjoy it instead of sitting on the couch.

Who knows. Maybe Reflektor won't stand the test of time. I think there's a high likelihood that it will be remembered as just 'not their best' in 5 years time.

So am I here in minority? I think it's remarkable. Also probably one of the best home-alone one-man-dance-party albums ever.

Its a great album, but it just doesn't quite have that story-telling quality to it that gives the other albums such longevity. Plus, I would say Joan of Arc, You Already Know, and Awful Sound are just not up to AF standards.

It needs more refinement, more cohesiveness.