🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

I've got the special edition too, so with the bonus disc with some tv performances. Also very nice! :)

But I really love the dvd, it's great! And the Neon Bible Elevator session is on it, yay!! I also really like the version of Windowsill, great!! :)

saw a preview for the where the wild things are movie (yes there is a where the wild things are movie!) and wake up was the song! hopefully it's in the movie

I saw that, too. Wake Up being the trailer song was a very cool surprise. In a Pitchfork article about this, though, it says that "[they] have been told that no Arcade Fire music will be used in the actual movie." :sad:

BTW I browsed through the new Q today at a store but didn't find that review of Miroir Noir

from memory it was in the March edition of the magazine. and for all i know i could have misread it. i just saw a lack of stars next to Mirror Noir and flipped the page in anger.

from memory it was in the March edition of the magazine. and for all i know i could have misread it. i just saw a lack of stars next to Mirror Noir and flipped the page in anger.

ohh ok :P I was just wondering how could they rate that amazing thing that it is like that.

• 2 weeks later...

i went back to the newsagent today and found that edition of Q Magazine. i took a closer look this time. the review for Mirror Noir is on p137 of the March Edition. they gave the film itself 1 star and the extras 2 stars. they talked about how there was too much feet and hands and stuff which is why they hated it.

the mag costs 10 bucks and i didnt think it was worth buying.